• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tempty V Natwest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tempty V Natwest

:okay:Well Tempty I will be away next tues but will find the nearest internet Caf to find out Good luck xx

Comment

Good luck for tomorrow Tempty. I'll be waiting with the pompoms. xx
      Is no longer here

Comment

Hi Tempty, Good luck for tomorrow I will be thinking of you.
        Dsxxx

Comment

Tempty I'm just thinking, is this a hearing to overturn them trying to overturn the stay? If so, and you get a nice judge, do you think he might carry on and do the w**** caboodle there and then and tell em to just give you the dosh??? That would be good wouldn't it lol. Or am I losing the plot completely here?

good luck anyway mate.
          Is no longer here

Comment

Nope not losing the plot - he could well carry on with it to the full judgement. I was just speaking to Tools about the very same and it maybe that once hes turned down their application to re apply the stay he'll tell them to go sort out settlement or he'll pass judgement on the matters there and then.

But really no one knows whats going to happen - Cobbets havent submitted bundles, or evidence, or any Witness Statements , so judgey aint gonna be happy is he. And Tempts has done it all by the book

I dont think there is anything to worry about and if the stay does get reapplied I will be most suprised.

Good luck Tempty - I'm sorry we cant be with you. You are more than capable and trust me our thoughts will be very much with you.

Just ring Tools as soon as you come out cause we'll be on ruddy tenterhooks all morning !

Love ya heaps hun lots and lots and lots of luck and :hugsss:

Go for it !
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

oooo tempty! how dramatic this has all turned! i cant believe they havent paid you by now!? not sure what theyre playing at and i doubt if they do either!!
              good luck for tomorrow! xxx
              hurry back and let us know or find an internet cafe close by! lolol

Comment

Well Tempty whatever the outcome is today I personally believe you couldn't have done, or had any better help than you have had already.
                If the :judge: goes in your favour, don't forget to tell him you have another date on Thursday, but if he would rather play golf, or go shopping with his Mrs, you are quite willing to get it all done and dusted today

And don't forget to tell him your a :beagle:so watch out.

Good Luck Enaid xxxx

Comment

Well it's 'D' day (can't tell you what the D stands for but it ends in 'heads')

Will they turn up? msl:

Will they have any excuse for treating the judge, the court system, the FSA and Tempty with such contempt? msl:

Do they really think they're going to get anywhere with this? msl:

Has Tempty put clean knickers on for her big day?????? msl:msl:

Good luck Tempts, we're all behind you, let us know as soon as you can xxx :okay:

Comment

Good Luck Tempty...I'll be thinking of you all morning.

:goodluck:
                    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Awwwww thanks guys :kiss:

I really can't tell you how much your support has encouraged me, and given me the strength to carry on even when things have looked bleak.

I would never have been able to get this far own my own without the expert advice I've found here at legals and the support of those I'm proud to call friends.

I honestly don't know how this will go today..... hopefully in my favor.... but I do know that there is nothing more that could have been done.... and even if i lose the press will have a field day with it..... LMAO so what ever happens it can only be good press for the site..... :carrot:

Thanks again for all your support guy's, Tools I promise hun I will ring you as soon as I'm out... and the rest of you....... I'll be online the second I get through the door...lol:okay:

Comment

Good Luck Tempty hun, don't forget wear comfy shoes. As we all know if your feet hurt its means you can't think properly.
                        I'm thinking of you all the way hun.

sapphire

Comment

GOOD LUCK HUN XXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comment

ooooo wonder whats happening??
                            what times the hearing?
                            im soo on tenterhooks

Comment

2 O'clock, 1 hour and counting......

Think we're worse than Tempty, she was feeling cool, calm and collected this morning!!!

Comment

She'll be in about now.........
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X