• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tempty V Natwest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tempty V Natwest

shes prob celebrating....

Comment

God the suspense is killing me. Have you noticed there's loads of us online, noone actually viewing anything we're all waiting for news of Tempty. I hope she is celebrating....
      Is no longer here

Comment

sorry just to let you know cobblers have sent a numpty, they have little paper work and Tempty is ok so far, will let you know next enstallment

Comment

Ow do you know that? I always knew you were telepathic.......are you a fly on the wall...with a laptop and wireless connection?
          Last edited by WendyB; 23rd October 2007, 14:14:PM. Reason: added a bit in
          Is no longer here

Comment

wendy come in chat and any one else who is awaiting a result lol

Comment

Well done Enaid sitting waiting patiently

Comment

still nothing

Comment

Just have to wait here, had to come out of chat cos boss is back and it makes too much noise for him not to notice it..
                  Is no longer here

Comment

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
                    Just have to wait here, had to come out of chat cos boss is back and it makes too much noise for him not to notice it..
                    If you go in Options then Sounds in chat you can turn the volume down or off permantley, thats what I do

Comment

Always a way wendy pmsl I dont know em though lol

Comment

Leaving in a mo, going straight to work up the Albion. Enaid I've pm'd you my mobile number, can you text me when you know whats happened please???? I won't be back on till about 10pm, if at all tonight.
                        Is no longer here

Comment

wendy the case is stayed sorry

Comment

Bugger bugger bugger.

Big hugs Tempty, you did your best. I'm so sorry.
                            Is no longer here

Comment

What a bloody bummer scuse the French.
                              All get together and chuck yer starving kids in the local court see if they will feed em.
                              I am so so annoyed and so so upset about all what people have put into this and IMHO to be laughed at, by the system that is set up to help and support us.

Comment

On what grounds was it stayed (I'll have to read the answer later). Seems to me there's no point in putting that blurb in the waiver about hardship etc. Tempty does everything right, loads of help and support and hardwork from Amethyst Tools and co, Snatchwest and Cobblers do what they like, judge agrees with them. Where's the justice in that????
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X