• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tempty V Natwest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tempty V Natwest

Tempty, great letter I wish you all the very best.

For what it's worth, I've dealt with Ms Burgoyne on two seperate occasions and for all accounts and purposes she is meerly another fishy in the sea of sharks, I'm afraid. However, both my claims were dealt with swiftly without actually having to face her in court, if that's any consolation.

Anyways, go and get 'em:fight:
    muggins73:crazy:

Comment

Lets hope this gives them a nudge in the butt and gets them moving. Keep at it Tempty.
      Is no longer here

Comment

ok now I'm getting fed up, do these idiots really think I'm going to drop this?
        or are they just determined to find out how far I will go.

just received a letter from coblers dated 14th September ...... yes yesterday (guess they got my letter then)

it reads as follows

We refer to the above matter and confirm that we are instructed on behalf of the defendant.

We enclose a copy of the application notice that we have today filed with the court. we enclose this for your information.

i then have a copy of the application.
        part A reads as follows
        we cobbetts LLP on behalf of the defendant National westminster bank plc
        intend to apply for the order dated 3 september 2007 ordering that the stay be lifted be set aside and the order dated 14 august 2007 be reinstated.

Because the defendant wishes to make representations at a hearing as to why the stay should remain in place.

they wish to reley on evidence in part c
        this reads

please see attached letter dated 14 august 2007 that was sent to the court in support of the defendants request for a stay.

The defendant may also seek to supplement this with further evidence in the form of a witness statement that we would file with the court in advance of the hearing. The defendant is currently awaiting further information from the claimant in relation to the allegation of financial hardship.

now it that last line that really had me blowing my stack!!
        awaiting information!!!!!! they have NOT requested anything from me EVER.
        I've heard NOTHING from them since receiving their defense.

They were sent the same statement i sent to the court to lift the stay in the first place...... surely that contains enough information....... from their own sodding records they can see what they did....... leaving me with with NO MONEY in my account what so ever...... if that's not causing hardship WHAT IS?

I am boiling over with rage right now....... i really don't think i have EVER been this ANGRY.

I'm going to go smoke myself to death while i calm down...... ideas as always very welcome

Comment

Okay Tempts, CALMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Breathe..........

dont worry

They are out of time - they havent requested anything from you....breach of pre action protocols - no contact -

dont worry we'll work a letter out for you and IF the judge accepts this CRAP - we will be behind you 100%
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Well surely if they have asked for this information, then hard copies of thes so called letters will be in the bundle?

Personally I think you have them over a barrel and they know it, so are saying anything to get things going back their way. Don't back down (but do calm down) you know its all a load of crap, all you need to do is make sure that you document this too. Surely you get chance to rebutt their defence?

Comment

Yep if the judge agrees they have the right to appeal still (even tho theyout of time) then he will set a hearing and she can argue her case then.

The didnt comply with first bundle deadline, second one is coming up soon (24th sept i think), shes had no contat from them since the defence, this awaiting information bit is BULL SHI T.

I really cant see a judge re imposing the stay

be bloody interesting to read their witness statement....if has to be served on Tempty too at least 7 days before a hearing.

Dont worry

Last edited by Amethyst; 15th September 2007, 11:03:AM.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

this 14th august letter - defendant to court in support of stay - do we have a copy on here ?
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

well ok after a little chat with Ame in shout, I've sent her and Tools everything I've had from coblers from the start....
                  watch this space.... i feel a very strongly worded letter coming on to the judge

Comment

Originally posted by Tempty View Post
                    ok now I'm getting fed up, do these idiots really think I'm going to drop this?
                    or are they just determined to find out how far I will go.

just received a letter from coblers dated 14th September ...... yes yesterday (guess they got my letter then)

it reads as follows

We refer to the above matter and confirm that we are instructed on behalf of the defendant.

We enclose a copy of the application notice that we have today filed with the court. we enclose this for your information.

i then have a copy of the application.
                    part A reads as follows
                    we cobbetts LLP on behalf of the defendant National westminster bank plc
                    intend to apply for the order dated 3 september 2007 ordering that the stay be lifted be set aside and the order dated 14 august 2007 be reinstated.

Because the defendant wishes to make representations at a hearing as to why the stay should remain in place.

they wish to reley on evidence in part c
                    this reads

please see attached letter dated 14 august 2007 that was sent to the court in support of the defendants request for a stay.

The defendant may also seek to supplement this with further evidence in the form of a witness statement that we would file with the court in advance of the hearing. The defendant is currently awaiting further information from the claimant in relation to the allegation of financial hardship.

now it that last line that really had me blowing my stack!!
                    awaiting information!!!!!! they have NOT requested anything from me EVER.
                    I've heard NOTHING from them since receiving their defense.

They were sent the same statement i sent to the court to lift the stay in the first place...... surely that contains enough information....... from their own sodding records they can see what they did....... leaving me with with NO MONEY in my account what so ever...... if that's not causing hardship WHAT IS?

I am boiling over with rage right now....... i really don't think i have EVER been this ANGRY.

I'm going to go smoke myself to death while i calm down...... ideas as always very welcome
                    I rest my case, a complete bunch of a*** holes, for want of a better word that can 'acually' be used on a post!!!!!

You would have thought that in solicitor college the first lesson would be to learn to read all the correspondance that comes in (especially the ones from whom you are arguing against) and actually comprehend the contents and respond accordingly. It is obvioulsy beneathe those at Cobblers:rolleyes:

Dont worry Tempty. a minor gliche hun No point getting too worked up it will only give ya wrinkles Feel better in the knowledge that you know wot you're doing, can comprehend english and have even more ammo to kick them in the preverbarals

Keep up the fight.
                    muggins73:crazy:

Comment

Love this just got a letter dated 13 September from cobbetts!!!
                      funny how i got the one dated 14 first don't you think??

anyway it reads

we write in relation to the above matter and confirm that we are instructed on behalf of the defendant.

we understand following your letter and application to the court dated 21 August 2007. District judge meredith lifted the stay on your claim, in an order dated 3 september (the order was dated 28 august you morons.. letter was dated 3 sep)

In light of the above, we are writing to request further details in relation to the financial hardship you refer to in your claim. In your letter dated 21 August 2007 you make refference to the fact you are in receipt of working Tax Credit and Child benefit, and that this is the only money deposited in you account. please could you provide us with evidence of this (yeah clearly shows what's comming in and where it's from on my statemnets......try looking morons... you've had em long enough)

you also state that you have spoken to the bank regarding you finacial hardship. we would be gratefull if you could provide us with details of when you contacted the bank, who it was that you spoke to in relation to this matter and what the outcome of you discussions with the bank were. (your client has all the details it needs about me in it's own records. i sure as hell can't remember how many times i contacted the bank.... before i started all this....let alone remember names........ but they know.... all all record!..... the outcome of my contact......been ignored...... fobbed off........lied to..... and forced into a loan....take yer pick.)
                      this will therefore enable us to look into your claim in more detail. (oooo you mean your finally gonna open the front cover of my bundle then?? keep reading you may find the answers to most of your questions and pityfull excuses to stall yet again are allready covered...aaarrrgghhh)

We look forward to hearing from you
                      (trust me when i say you won't look forward to it next time......morons)
                      Last edited by Tempty; 17th September 2007, 09:37:AM. Reason: carried away ranting

Comment

:loveya: Temptress :hugsss:

Don't worry. Will amend your letter to court to take account of this. We should respond to this letter from Cobbets too. BAsically telling them to get stuffed.

When you did your original DPA did they send you call logs and whatnot or just statements ?
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

It was just statements but then again was back when i knew nothing and was just the basic template from MSE saying i would except statements. so dunno where i stand on that

Comment

Okay thats cool.

Bloomin' MSE grrr.

if u get bored u know where the scanner is

Back in a tic.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Date you submitted your original bundle to the court and defendant please hunny.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Bundle went in on 14 august (deadline) that was the day coblers filed the stay (instead of their bundle i guess..lol)

defendant is Lynsey Burgoyne

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X