• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tempty V Natwest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tempty V Natwest

lol tempty if u get ur money soon therell be nothing left after the booze up!! lol
    well done i hope its not long in coming now!! have you emailed or phoned the bankers and asked if theyre aware the stay has been lifted and if theres any news on the case??

Comment

Hehe that would be good....... won't hold my breath though.....coblers really are useless i haven't heard a peep out of them through all this..... not in fact since i received their defense!!! might be time for a gentle but firm...... OI I'M STILL HERE letter......

Comment

yea several of them! that useless ....mmm cant say it on here but u get the drift!

Comment

Might be an idea to submit them a Part 36 offer do you think Amethyst?

Don`t send anything thing yet T , I have an idea.
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

lol man with a plan huh...... hmmmm part 36 offer thingy..... i've just had one of them from direct line over the car crash! .... i told em to shove it....lol if thats the worst coblers can do to me i'm all for it...lol

Comment

if so mines a pint in Wakey WHEN I make it.
              I'll have that as one of the 15 pints he owes me!!!

Well done Tempty, dust off the paying in book and get ready to party :roll:

Comment

gentle nudge letter
                please let me know what you think ...... amendments welcome

Dear Lynsey Buroyne

I find myself writing to you once again in an effort to keep negotiations open between us.
                You will by now be aware of the decision made by District Judge Meredith on the 28 August 2007 at Torquay & Newton Abbot County Court. To lift the stay applied to my case and allow a continuation to court. Scheduled to take place on 25 October 2007 at 10am. Obviously I am delighted with this decision, although I remain disappointed that I have again had to waste the courts precious time and resources for a situation I believe could and should have been resolved between myself and your client long before now.
                I find it incredible that to date I have received nothing in the way of communication from either yourselves or your client other then your letter advising me of an intention to apply for a stay on my case, Despite all previous attempts on my behalf to come to an agreement between us.

I can only hope in the light of the decision to remove the stay by District judge Meredith that both you and your client will now take the opportunity to resolve this matter quickly without further need of loading an already overloaded court system.
                However should you wish to proceed to court I look forward to receiving your court papers no later then the 25 September 2007 as instructed, containing a full disclosure of your clients charges and a description of how they are made up and an explanation as to why your client sees fit to levy monies on my account that are protected by law under both the Tax credits Act 2002 and the Social Security Act 1992.

I am willing to extend the olive branch one final time in an effort to resolve this matter and will allow your client a further 7 days from the date of this letter to reach an agreement with myself. If I receive no further communication from yourselves within that time I will not enter into further discussions and will assume you are prepared to defend in court and will aggressively pursue the matter through the legal system.

Yours faithfully

Tempty xx

Comment

sounds good tempty
                  im not sure the social security act is valid with tax credits though..... but im blonde so wait for someone clever to come along!
                  lol
                  the letter is great hopefully it wont be wasted on them!

Comment

gentle nudge letter
                    please let me know what you think ...... amendments welcome

Dear Lynsey Buroyne

I find myself writing to you once again in an effort to keep negotiations open between us.
                    You will by now be aware of the decision made by District Judge Meredith on the 28 August 2007 at Torquay & Newton Abbot County Court to lift the stay applied to my case and allow a continuation to court. This is scheduled to take place on 25 October 2007 at 10am. Obviously I am delighted with this decision, although I remain disappointed that I have again had to waste the courts' precious time and resources for a situation I believe could and should have been resolved between myself and your client long before now.
                    I find it incredible that to date I have received nothing in the way of communication from either yourselves or your client other than your letter advising me of an intention to apply for a stay on my case, despite all my previous attempts on my behalf (remove) to come to an agreement between us.

I can only hope in the light of the decision to remove the stay by District Judge Meredith that both you and your client will now take the opportunity to resolve this matter quickly and without adding further to the burden on the court.

However, should you wish to proceed to court I look forward to receiving your court papers no later then the 25 September 2007 as instructed, containing a full disclosure of your clients charges and a description of how they are made up and an explanation as to why your client sees fit to levy monies on my account that are protected by law under both the Tax credits Act 2002 and the Social Security Act 1992.

I am willing to extend the olive branch one final time in an effort to resolve this matter and will allow your client a further 7 days from the date of this letter to reach an agreement with myself. If I receive no further communication from yourselves within that time I will not enter into further discussions and will assume you are prepared to defend in court and will aggressively pursue the matter through the legal system.

Yours faithfully

Tempty xx

Comment

Thanks Amy hun
                      much appreciated
                      email version is on it's way followed by hard copy in the post

Comment

Originally posted by archer_66 View Post
                        sounds good tempty
                        im not sure the social security act is valid with tax credits though..... but im blonde so wait for someone clever to come along!
                        lol
                        the letter is great hopefully it wont be wasted on them!
                        Archer it's child benefit as well hun
                        CB is covered by the social security act so I've got em on both of them.

Comment

just sent my mail to Anne-Marie Bolan @ Cobbetts to have it bounce straight back again!!
                          apparently she no longer works there..... left on the 29 July....lol
                          well let's hope Lynsey Roberts who is now dealing with her cases is more reliable then she was.....
                          she will not be missed!! not by me any how ....lol

Comment

tempty is that buroyne spelt right? I though there was a g in her name

Comment

yeah it is enaid... don't worry i spotted that before i sent it LOL

Comment

im glad shes gone tempty what a useles waste of space she was!! u might get something done now!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X