• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Nat west business loan - cant find agreement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nat west business loan - cant find agreement

Originally posted by andy58 View Post
    See my earlier post
    If its the post reffering to LAW who do you adivse they see,I mean what type of solicitor in your opinion:beagle:

Comment

If you are still paying them they must have some info at least a statement of payments so why did they send no info and the tenner back?

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
        If you are still paying them they must have some info at least a statement of payments so why did they send no info and the tenner back?
        Mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
          Idk but I still have the cheque!

Comment

http://www.ico.org.uk/for_the_public...al_information
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

mmmmm, maybe post up a copy of your subject access request and their response (If you have them) or we'll help you in drafting a new SAR to start from the beginning again.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

'' The business was a pub restaurant. ''

And is this now your home, and the loan is secured on the property ?
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

The mystery deepens?

Comment

Originally posted by Streetwise View Post
                    If its the post reffering to LAW who do you adivse they see,I mean what type of solicitor in your opinion:beagle:
                    I would avoid any until I knew what my complaint was, as it is currently the only issue seems to be is none compliance with information requests.

If this continues, the FOS or the ICO or both.

Comment

At the moment we read from the OP that Natwest replied to the SAR but had nothing on the OP that's the mystery?

Comment

Indeed, so we need to look at the original SAR request and response, or start over with a new SAR.

OP should continue with agreed payments.

Out of interest - do you hold any other products with Natwest/RBS ? ( current account/personal loan etc?)
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Jackien View Post
                          The bank replied saying they did not have the information that I requested. I thought the SARS covered what they had on me, the bank sent the cheque back! And told me they couldn't help me. I didn't push it at the time. I will now make a fresh request and see what it brings. Yes gone awry since 2009!! I often wonder if I hadn't called to resurrect payments after holiday when they would have been in touch. Would not have been a good situation though!
                          Loan taken out 2006,business stops trading 2007,payement holiday taken 2009.
                          When did you restart the payments.
                          When did you make your S.A.R. request what year.
                          What are you trying to achieve,what outcome are you hoping for.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                            '' The business was a pub restaurant. ''

And is this now your home, and the loan is secured on the property ?
                            Yes and Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                              Indeed, so we need to look at the original SAR request and response, or start over with a .

OP should continue with agreed payments.

Out of interest - do you hold any other products with Natwest/RBS ? ( current account/personal loan etc?)
                              Yes new SAR is the plan, and no dont hold any other accounts with the group. This thread has been very active I am thankful that so many show an interest, the support is phenomenal, thank you. I was in despair!!
                              As an aside I have been to the FSO who found the bank were wrong and ordered them to pay me £300. I did not accept this decision or the £50 cheque that the bank sent me last year, well I have it but havent cashed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Streetwise View Post
                                Loan taken out 2006,business stops trading 2007,payement holiday taken 2009.
                                When did you restart the payments.
                                When did you make your S.A.R. request what year.
                                What are you trying to achieve,what outcome are you hoping for.
                                Payments restarted March 2010
                                SAR request made 2010
                                Want the bank to take away threat of calling in loan and let it takes its course and run until its due date in 2021. They are saying the monthly payments that I make, which they told me to make will not cover the loan by 2021, hence me asking for the agreement etc amount due, how I get the account back on track, none of which they have answered. and as for the agreement with the interest rates etc which they cant provide, rewind 18 hours.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X