• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Someone in trouble on C.A.G.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Someone in trouble on C.A.G.

Originally posted by Stevlynd View Post
    Well what a welcome That was, nice of you all to post. Now has anyone got any useful advice or me?
    :help:
    Here you go

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-the-receivers

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post

Thanks for your response plan B although I was hoping for a bit more help than that as I have been emailing & writing to Stephen Hesters office & now have a collection of about 20 sorry your not happy we will get back to you in 10 days letters. Any other help would be appreciated.

Comment

Thanks for your response plan B although I was hoping for a bit more help than that as I have been emailing & writing to Stephen Hesters office & now have a collection of about 20 sorry your not happy we will get back to you in 10 days letters. Any other help would be appreciated.
        Stevlynd - your thread may have appeared to have been diverted but it's not an easy or simple problem - everyone here will be looking to help you. I see you have connected with Kanine who has an even more difficult problem with LPA receivers. Listen to him.

As soon as anyone else can give practical help they will x

Comment

Well what a welcome That was, nice of you all to post. Now has anyone got any useful advice or me?
          :help:
          Don't know if your there but its no use you sending me personal messages post up everything you sent to me on the open forum.

The letter they have sent you or email is just BLAH .

You need to look at the Subject access request they sent you,( WAS THERE A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL AGREEMENT IN IT).

Was there any agreement in it the S.A.R.

Post up the email so as others can help.

Comment

My concern streetwise is that they monitor the forums & don't want to give them the heads up on any of their mistakes. Will have a look at it again & see how I can post it without giving away too much.x

Comment

My concern streetwise is that they monitor the forums & don't want to give them the heads up on any of their mistakes. Will have a look at it again & see how I can post it without giving away too much.x
              You could consider a VIP subscription, only subscribers can view that forum. To subscribe, go to settings, the third group down is 'My settings', under 'My account', the last item is paid subscriptions. Under VIP member subscription, choose one year £9 or 10 years £25. See below. :grin: Attached Thumbnails

Comment

You could go VIP by joining the site..it's not expensive and will take the thread into a secure area

Edit..x'd with FP
                Last edited by Inca; 28th May 2013, 09:52:AM. Reason: x'd post

Comment

Or you could just not give a shit what the bank sees and post it up for all to see. What is the harm in that if you are in the right?(excluding personal information of course)
                  "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                  (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                    You could go VIP by joining the site..it's not expensive and will take the thread into a secure area

Edit..x'd with FP

Thanks Inca Could you point me in the direction of the VIP area would be happy to join. Have had a look around but can't find it.

Comment

Originally posted by leclerc View Post
                      Or you could just not give a shit what the bank sees and post it up for all to see. What is the harm in that if you are in the right?(excluding personal information of course)

Lol. I like your style st Bernard & normally Iwouldn't give a ????, but if they are watching I think they could have writtena couple of dodgy things, although I could be totally wrong. I have had aletter today offering me £25.00 compensation for not complying fully with mySARS request. Whoopee do. When they offer somewhere between £400,000 &£600,000 then I may consider it. Am going to join the VIP section but can'tfind it & of course would be happy for all to see every letter & emailsent & received as soon as we have a resolution to this matter, but thatmay take years.

Comment

Thanks Inca Could you point me in the direction of the VIP area would be happy to join. Have had a look around but can't find it.
                        I posted this earlier, it explains how to become a VIP: :grin:
                        Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
                        You could consider a VIP subscription, only subscribers can view that forum. To subscribe, go to settings, the third group down is 'My settings', under 'My account', the last item is paid subscriptions. Under VIP member subscription, choose one year £9 or 10 years £25. See attached screenshot. :grin:

Attached Thumbnails
                        Settings is on the top right hand corner of your screen, between 'My profile' and 'Log out'.

Comment

Thanks Flaming Parrot all signed up. Did the 10 year one as I may be here a while.

Comment

Thanks Flaming Parrot all signed up. Did the 10 year one as I may be here a while. Now how do I get in? Have had a look around but am lost & feeling a bit thick.

Comment

Its OK have found it.

Comment

Welcome to VIP Stevlynd.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X