• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Someone in trouble on C.A.G.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Someone in trouble on C.A.G.

I'm not officially banned either but have no intention of crossing the road any time soon for any reason.

Comment

I must admit,,it's not my bag of fleas OTR either....you get a better class of hooligan on LB msl:

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby View Post
        Never knew until recently that the sites did not live in happy harmony until I went OTR to do some of my own personal research and posted what I though was a help to someone and got a really stroppy response from one of the site team!!

I think this person used to be an Army General (or something of that rank) and I did not quite march to his beat.........
        Oh yes, I'm well acquainted with the guy in question, I also used to be over there till I got banned in 2011 for referring punters to another site. :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: I guess that makes me a Double Member of the Exclusive Club! :beagle::beagle:

Comment

I have the great honour of being the last person standing in the OTR chat room lol, I met Celestine, Leclerc, Amethyst and a few others at the OTR meet in Holborn, plus I racked up a massive bar bill on old gooseys Amex card. Also when this site was started, I snuck off OTR and pm'd loads of people to come over here, until someone grassed me up.

Christ I wonder how many years ago that was ?

Comment

Originally posted by Eloise01 View Post
            Does this mean the whole site gets to be a member of the "I got Banned" club then?
            I need a few I got banned cages for Meldrew, yourbank, and blunta who all got banned with yourbank being the last one banned. These days it's just nice for them to accept me on their facebook page
            "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
            (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Bloody hell they got a facebook page, blimey one of them has the brains to set that up :bolt:

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post
                Bloody hell they got a facebook page, blimey one of them has the brains to set that up :bolt:
                Over 500 users and yes I know one or two of them

Comment

Oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
                    Glad you found us! :grin:

In reality, it would be much better if all forums worked together in favour of the consumer rather than blocking each other, slagging off the competition, etc., sadly this is not so.
                    Havent you recently set up your own site / blog to do exactly that?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMagic View Post
                      if you want to bring that stuff over her from AAD then please do not. You were asked on that forum by site Admin not to so please try not over on here. FP is banned there and so, unless FP actually does slag off someone on a site that they own and I am sure that Site Admin on AAD is clearly monitoring developments on that front, then keep your ascertions to yourself. You have been politely warned.

Comment

eace::behindsofa:

Comment

:couch2:opcorn:op2::fear:

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyMagic View Post
                            Blimey, that's your first post on here for almost three years. What took you so long layball:

Comment

Well what a welcome That was, nice of you all to post. Now has anyone got any useful advice or me?
                              :help:

Comment

Originally posted by Stevlynd View Post
                                Well what a welcome That was, nice of you all to post. Now has anyone got any useful advice or me?
                                :help:
                                I think that came on about post 6 or 7 and may even be on your original thread

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X