• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HBOS account compromised and website functions removed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HBOS account compromised and website functions removed.

As a direct result of' Legal Beagles' intervention, I've received two telephone calls from the bank and it's looking very promising that we have a final resolution. I will keep an eye on things over the next few days to make sure, but I'm feeling fairly confident this will be fully resolved.

A big thank you to all the advice and especially to leclerc for the very specific and active action that led to this being sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by Hellenmellon View Post
      As a direct result of' Legal Beagles' intervention, I've received two telephone calls from the bank and it's looking very promising that we have a final resolution. I will keep an eye on things over the next few days to make sure, but I'm feeling fairly confident this will be fully resolved.

A big thank you to all the advice and especially to leclerc for the very specific and active action that led to this being sorted.
      No problems whatsoever. Am so pleased it appears to be dealt with and that I found the right person who would deal with the issue.

Great news
      "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
      (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

antonio.osorio@lloydsbanking.com

Geez last i spoke to that guy he was at Santander just read in the paper hes gone to lloyds-- not sure if I see this as a promotion or a DEmotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Geneve View Post
          he was at Santander just read in the paper hes gone to lloyds
          Satan'der to LLoyds. Moving house is Hell.

Comment

But will his move simultaneously improve or worsen the performance of both groups?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
              But will his move simultaneously improve or worsen the performance of both groups?
              can they get any worse?

Comment

Well I mean if someone said "Hey your moving to lloyds" to me id feel as if I was getting demoted and wonder why I wronged.

Comment

So what happened next :

As you can see from my last post on the 17th June, I appeared to have a resolution. All that remained was for HBOS to re-associate my personal details back to my account. This was of course the original complaint back in 15th May.

The 17th June was a Friday and the HBOS CS rep (who I wont name in case it breaks forum rules) telephoned me (after some serious prompting) to say the servers would update over night and I would have my identity back. I decided to wait until Monday 20th June, allowing for Saturday and Sunday (although I'm not aware computer servers take weekends off). Monday came, Tuesday came and Wednesday came - still no personal details appear back on my account and no contact from HBOS.
                  Back I go to the executive office and deal with their spokesperson (once again name withheld). She was going to delegate back to the original HBOS CS rep and naturally 'of course she was going to keep me updated'. 48 hours go by and the original HBOS CS rep calls to say ' We don't know what's going on ', executive person calls back and says ' I cant understand what the problem is '.

Now 'BOTH' have promised to keep me updated. In the meantime, I'm in touch with my counterpart (the other bank account holder), and he is on the verge of taking legal action, but is content with the £300 compensation I secured for him (and myself, although I'm fast becoming convinced it was worth a damn site more).

Days go by and I receive a telephone call from the original HBOS rep. Apparently, the IT resolution team are looking into it and I'm on the priority list - but he still don't have a clue when it will be done (I would hate to think what the low priority list is like !), but of course...............He will keep me updated !

48 hours later, I log on and finally, I have my identity back. The correct name and address, they even have the telephone number correct (this part is very important !).

It's now the 12th July and I still have not been contacted by anyone within HBOS to update me (and yes they have the CORRECT telephone number). I'm aware it's all back to normal, but a single apology and the decency to ask if my log-on experience has been restored would be the very least I would have expected.

Comment

I was wondering how you got on with this one but glad that it has been resolved to your satisfaction, albeit it is very sad that they did not apologise for it.
                    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

I too am really glad this has been resolved but not exactly to your satisfaction eh? No apology, you had to do all the running, have probably lost loads of time and been stressed.

Ridiculous, non existent customer service.
                      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X