• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

rossendale bailiffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: rossendale bailiffs

No tosserdales never supplied me with any of that I requested breakdowns of costs etc but nothing was provided which is why I was reluctant to pay them. They gained entry to a previous address of mine, pushed past me but no proof so I had no leg to stand on

Comment

Originally posted by singledaddy View Post
      It's Cornwall council
      Whence the clotted cream comes?

It seems they also have clots in the constabulary, too.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
        Whence the clotted cream comes?

It seems they also have clots in the constabulary, too.
        Haha yes that's the one. I think the bailiff was missing a bit of meat in his pasty as well

Comment

Pity you didn't scrape the hard edge of your shoe sharply down his shin and then drop-kick the lying toad. The shoe down the shin causes a lot of pain and the drop-kick would have removed him rather quickly.

Yes, Cloggy, there are, unfortunately, some clots in the constabulary down in Devon and Cornwall.
          Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

singledaddy, PLEASE keep updating this thread. A friend of mine also has a complaint in with this council regarding another Rossers bailiff and, as bluebottle said, the council are doing their very best to pretend that either there isn't a complaint, or if there is, it's not about the actions of the bailiff. You, having video footage, are in a much stronger position.

One thing I would say, when you write to them, don't forget to title it FORMAL COMPLAINT - and read up on their "listening" policy on the website and hold them to it regarding response times.

df

Comment

Believe me if I didn't have to pick my son up from school just after this I would've done a whole lot more. And I agree there some of them are very corrupt. Although there are a few I've met that are very good at the job but they are a small minority

Comment

Originally posted by dementedfeline View Post
                singledaddy, PLEASE keep updating this thread. A friend of mine also has a complaint in with this council regarding another Rossers bailiff and, as bluebottle said, the council are doing their very best to pretend that either there isn't a complaint, or if there is, it's not about the actions of the bailiff. You, having video footage, are in a much stronger position.

One thing I would say, when you write to them, don't forget to title it FORMAL COMPLAINT - and read up on their "listening" policy on the website and hold them to it regarding response times.

df
                Don't worry I will keep it updated. The more people are made aware of what their capable of the better chance of getting these scumbags where it hurts.

Comment

singledaddy - also - on whatdotheyknow - Cornwall has provided their contract (nothing of great interest), but also, the last answer by Sheila Ashby - their Service Level Agreement with Rossendales - some of it makes for interesting reading - especially their pre-classification of certain types of debtors (for PCNs) as "wilfully" not paying. Link is https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...ncoming-448100

Comment

Believe me if I didn't have to pick my son up from school just after this I would've done a whole lot more. And I agree there some of them are very corrupt. Although there are a few I've met that are very good at the job but they are a small minority
                    About 1% who are very successful and make a good living. Why? They play things strictly by the book and treat debtors as human beings, with dignity and respect.
                    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

I went to close the door and he stuck his foot in the way.
                      Don't you keep a heavy crowbar by the side of your entrance door?

I do... :rofl:

Comment

That video of itself should cause the police some problems regarding their officers apparent condonation of the bailiffs action. You have had great advice, Tossendales, oops now Marstons own them should it be Tosstons? should be compulsorily wound up they are corrosive to the public good.

Comment

This is very helpful I wish I had accessed this yesterday when dealing with this scumbag then I mighg still have my £200. Thank you all for your help in this I will make sure I keep everyone updated as soon as I get it. I'd be grateful for any information anyone can supply it will all help towards making these low lives realise they can't keep getting away with it. Also I've read around and the 'vunerable' word has come up a few times. I'm a full time single dad, which after their very first incident with me 10 months ago tosserdales were more than aware of. Do I fall in that category because I'm male does it not count?

Comment

I'm a full time single dad, which after their very first incident with me 10 months ago tosserdales were more than aware of. Do I fall in that category because I'm male does it not count?
                            That depends...

Are you still breast feeding?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                              That depends...

Are you still breast feeding?
                              Grandpa Jack in the Little Fokkers?

Comment

Haha now if I'd have been wearing that when I answered the door I don't think I'd have this problem. One little squirr he'd have been gone

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X