• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

A joke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A joke

I've replied on your other thread, here's a copy, I'll delete on the other thread.

Hello Patchie and welcome back, a very Happy New Year to you. So hun its new year so its a new start, yes you're feeling down, as you say you have five weeks to clear your shop, have you any idea where you will store the stock ? I was thinking maybe if you have one of those Big Yellow Self Storage type places near you, then how about you rent an area, clear the stock from the shops and store it in there. Then close the shop, walk away, we can formulate a letter to the creditors to inform them that you are no longer trading, after that its pretty simple, you just have any mail re-directed by the post office to the address of your choice, if and when you get letters you just send the bog standard reply that the business is no longer trading.
    You can then concentrate on setting up your online shop/website, new name of course, then when you feel able start to list your stock on there and trade again.
    I know its sounds harsh, that you are a man with morals, but this is business, its life and believe me there's others out there who would do the same and have no second thoughts about it, it goes on all the time, don't feel guilty hun, this is time for a fresh start, you will feel so much better for doing it.
    Now have you told your wife and or family about all of this ? I would suggest that you at least let your wife know.

Comment

Hey Patchie

sounds like you have a positive to work towards with the book publishing. Great news on that front!!

Comment

It is time for a deep breath and one foot over the precipice and get things sorted. It is where to start first - close the shop, find a job (not easy) sort the publishing out, sort out debts with no money, sort out accounts, help put up ceilings in my sons house, fight two developers over retail parks, compile information for a lawyer to write a letter to councillors telling them that retail parks are the wrong thing for my town I do the legwork he gets paid, sell my stock. sell my fixtures and fittings and take a lead role in the town's community forum. Or shall I just read a book?

Comment

I would be inclined to sort my own life out first and deal with the other issues re your campaigns against developer when you have spare time..You can't chuck all your virtual balls in the air and deal with the ones you catch,thats daft.Sort your home business and personal life out first,the rest has to take it's place in the queue.Prioritise.

Comment

Patchie - a while ago I sent you a prioritised list of taks to help you work through this. That list is still valid I believe.

While battling retail parks and sorting your son's roof may be kind of therapeutic for you, it won't sort out your problems. That's what you need to focus on.

Comment

Please Please Please forget about fighting against a retail park and concentrate on your life whats more important?

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
                Please Please Please forget about fighting against a retail park and concentrate on your life whats more important?

:amen: to that wales01,,,sometimes in life we have to pass the gauntlets of battle to someone else as we have our own wars to concentrate on. I applauds patchies sentiments and the need to 'do' something against the developers but concentrating on them will NOT keep the wolf from the family door.
                Patchie,,your wife and family are way way more important at the moment.I'm sorry to sound harsh but it's time to put them first.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X