• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Notice of Seizure - valid?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Notice of Seizure - valid?

To some of us £373.10 is a huge amount,and I wouldn't pay it if I didn't have to,I would certainly not give in without a bl**dy good fight.

Comment

I have been trying to advise on this forum about bailiffs, no response whatsoever, so pay it and be done with it.

Comment

Great advice! should I not pay my rent, or not feed my kids? I am currently unemployed, I spent 2 years on temp contracts before taking 3 years out retraining at University, and am now looking for work. The "worth" of the hassle is a subjective one, and for me right now, it is definitely "worth it".

Legalese, feel free not to respond.

Comment

pay your way stevep the council need your cash

Comment

I apologise to SteveP form the poor quality of advice received from Legalese..........and now he has deleted those posts?!

Telling someone to just pay a 'debt' because your advice has been questioned and doubted elsewhere is pretty pathetic.

Carry on everyone else xxx
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thank you for you help.

Comment

Celestine, can you explain the poor advice i have been giving please, all i was doing was giving the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by legalese View Post
                  Celestine, can you explain the poor advice i have been giving please, all i was doing was giving the facts.
                  No, and your membership and advice is currently being reviewed.
                  "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hmm, interesting celstine, very interesting i must say. You are actually reviewing my membership for giving facts that will help members but it seems that you do not want the facts but to advise members to go on a trail of acts that will no dought take you round in circles for the benefit of bailiffs and council contracts. Have you seen how the police are on the bailiffs side? That is due to the fact that the councils pay the police force to help the council extort contracts to get your money. The oath of a police officer is to protect us and are merely at the scene to prevent a breach of the peace. They do not do that.

Notice how the court refused SD but are now changing their mind must tell you something.

Comment

Originally posted by TopBoy View Post
                      Hi stevep,

Unfortunately I an using s mobile to read this thread do cannot view the attached nos - but still may be able to advise. Firstly, the bailiff can legally levy and remove on the same day (and charge you for the privalege) - the only restriction is that he cannot sell the car for 5 days. In regards to removing the bailiffs implied right if access - this would be very unlikely to be successful, as once the bailiff had seized (levied) the goods he has the right to return to remove the seized goods (the implied right can really only be removed prior to the levy). Who have you paid the sums to do far? If it is ge bailiff then he will have paid off the bailiff fees 1st and he remaining bakance will be owed to the council. If you paid the council you will need to contact them and ask how the funds were allocated - some councils will pay he bailiff fees 1st too.
                      Experience has shown that certificated bailiffs ignore the regulations and charges Parliament has laid down in law. As for their rights of access, that is another matter and is dependent on the bailiff complying with the terms and conditions of the warrant and the law in its widest sense.
                      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Maybe if we knew a little more about your expertise legal, as some of the suggestions you have made do seem, extreme.

I am more than happy to disclose, I am a mam of 3, trained in BSL, able to speak (not write) 5 languages, I am a fully trained member of British Rail Staff and I am also ex O2 staff, hence my mainly dealing with transport/telecommunnications problems.

Comment

Originally posted by legalese View Post
                          Hmm, interesting celstine, very interesting i must say. You are actually reviewing my membership for giving facts that will help members but it seems that you do not want the facts but to advise members to go on a trail of acts that will no dought take you round in circles for the benefit of bailiffs and council contracts. Have you seen how the police are on the bailiffs side? That is due to the fact that the councils pay the police force to help the council extort contracts to get your money. The oath of a police officer is to protect us and are merely at the scene to prevent a breach of the peace. They do not do that.

Notice how the court refused SD but are now changing their mind must tell you something.
                          A lot of the issues you mention involving the police is down to a lack of training in bailiff law and certificated scrotes lying to and misleading police officers.
                          Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Puffrose, its more like unbelievable than extreme, anyone can apply for a warrant of execution via money claim online. People tend to think of these as a warrant from a criminal court

Comment

all the same, how do you come by the info.

My info is provided via the BR rules and regulations book (brother is still a signalman on BR) and via keeping in contact with former colleuges and friends in "the business" so to speak.

With no lack of respect, you need to see things from our admins point of view that this info is, at best, theoretical, and at worst, liable to cause the OP confusion as everyone else is saying NO NO NO!!

Comment

Yes of course puffrose the rules and regulations of a company which you have to obey via your contract, you do not have a contract with the bailiff unless you enter into one. You would of entered into a contract with your employer.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X