• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Registered disabled & being harassed by JBW :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Registered disabled & being harassed by JBW

Hiya

That doesn't surprise me, most Heads of departments are exceedingly hard to get through to.

Why don't you try speaking to a normal staff member in his team. They deal with enquiries like this every day. You may get some useful information and if that doesn't work ask to speak to their manager and so on up the chain.

You could also email John Allan on john.allan@islington.gov.uk
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hi all just to let u know that i have tried very hard to get through to anyone at all but suddenly they are not answering their extensions. I rang again and spoke to a very helpful customer service agent called Karen who i hope was being genuine and was horrified at the behaviour of JBW she is going to make some call to hopefully people internally that maybe i cant
      speak to and will call me back asap on my mobile, so fingers crossed, sorry if i am not responding to each and everyone individually as i am a bit tearful this morning as its been a hard weekend, hardly any sleep, ty again for all your support and i will update once she calls me back.

Comment

That sounds like a positive step.

Don't let scumbags like bailiffs get to you honey, they REALLY are not worth it.

Try and get some rest, stop making yourself feel more ill by over worrying, this can and will be sorted out. xxx
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by The Debt Star View Post
          Summary justice CC.
          Creative justice, DS!

Comment

Originally posted by Amy View Post
            It'll all work out in the end, a PCN is not a hanging offence
            Harassment of someone with a disability should be, though.

I'll let you guess by which body part that bailiff should be strung up.

Comment

Hi all ty so much to all of u, the final result was that someone is the bailiff parking dept in the council allowed me to pay £65 to him and its all closed now, but that took a lot of pleading first he said he would only accept the full payment of 165 i said i dont have them but have 50 to pay now and arrange a payment plan he refused and made me plead/beg more than said he would allow a one of payment of £65 now after i had said all i had was £50, so i borrowed another 15 my friend paid it direct into my acc and payment done and case closed as he said.He did say that the bailiffs were not being unlawful putting on the clamp and they behaved in the right manner towards a disabled vulnerable person

Well at least its over now and i in the long run its my fault for letting it get to this situation, i had a chat with my best friend and she aid when she notices that i am not doing 2 good again she is going to make sure i have dealt with anything i need to deal with so this situation does not arise again as its not the first time.

Can i pls get ur advice on an old paid matter, newlyn bailiff lied some time ago and said they had posted a letter in my door which they had not done and i cant remember which council it was with, but after many phone calls to the council and they actually proved that newlyn had lied and made them drop the charges, and newly just put it down to a clerical error, i asked the council involved (sorry my memory is so bad ) if they would take back the debt as they are responsible for tendering to newlyn and they never returned my email and newlyn had me in a payment arrangement that left me so short of money for 8 weeks. Is there any governing body i can complain to ai have evidence they lied about coming to my home and still wanted to add all the added charges for the privilege of a phantom visit.

Sorry for waffling think i need some sleep, ty again to all of u x

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
                Unfortunately, the courts are far too lenient when dealing with complaints against bailiffs; if a few firms had their certificates revoked, the standard of enforcement would soon improve.
                It is not the firms who hold the certificates. Each bailiff holds his or her own certificate and the only way to have one removed is by filing a Form 4 complaint and having the Judge uphold the complaint.

Comment

Originally posted by Roch View Post
                  Hi all ty so much to all of u, the final result was that someone is the bailiff parking dept in the council allowed me to pay £65 to him and its all closed now, but that took a lot of pleading first he said he would only accept the full payment of 165 i said i dont have them but have 50 to pay now and arrange a payment plan he refused and made me plead/beg more than said he would allow a one of payment of £65 now after i had said all i had was £50, so i borrowed another 15 my friend paid it direct into my acc and payment done and case closed as he said.He did say that the bailiffs were not being unlawful putting on the clamp and they behaved in the right manner towards a disabled vulnerable person
                  Will you be getting this in writing?

Comment

Originally posted by Roch View Post
                    Did you take a note of the oaf to whom you spoke?

I strongly suspect that the momzer to whom you spoke was not a council employee at all, but one of the jetsam of humanity who, since the abolition of the Schutzstaffel, are obliged to seek employment with firms of bailiffs. What other lawful occupations are there for someone with no notion whatever of morality and who may be a pathological liar?

If you can submit a complaint to that jerk's department, you may be able to obtain that boorish option in writing. Such evidence could be most helpful when making an official complaint to both the Lord Chancellor's department and to the Equality Commission.

Comment

I hope you got it in writing that case is closed. I fear that this could be the bailiffs companies way of continuing the matter.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X