• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Enforcement Officer Home visit for LTD company debts - urgent advice please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Enforcement Officer Home visit for LTD company debts - urgent advice please

Originally posted by Animal View Post
    I don't think that's true. This will only happen if he is successfully prosecuted for doing something wrong, such as fraud to the company - unlikely with a one man company. If he has acted in the company's interest, then he will be just fine...
    This, I think, is at the discretion of the Registrar of Companies. If a company has court orders against it that are unpaid then the Registrar could deem the individual not to be a "Fit & Proper Person"...unlikely I know, but it can (and has) happened.

But hence why I said speak to an accountant or something.

I know bailiff/debt law....company law I only know bits and pieces, which is why when I ran my own enforcement company I had a company secretary to give the headache to, and a very good accountant.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X