• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Rossendales wont listen ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rossendales wont listen ?

I may be missing something here but didn't you say in your first post that there was an attachment of earnings here? If that is the case, then Rossendales cannot dictate how much you pay, the rules on attachments of earnings are clear, there is a certain percentage (of your nett, take home pay) that is stopped at source by your employers and sent direct to the council.
    Is no longer here

Comment

It was a monthly outgoings attachment .

Comment

Originally posted by Andy J View Post
        It was a monthly outgoings attachment .
        which is not the same as an attachment of earnings.
        Is no longer here

Comment

still no luck with after two letters offering payments of £100 per month they still want £200. Is there anything else i can do ??

Comment

Who is saying no to repayments of £100 per month?

Comment

Rossendales still saying no they wont budge on the offer just standard two letters back refusing my offer
              can they do that? I clearly stated on the we were not refusing to pay the debt, just want at a more managable way of paying.
              Last edited by Andy J; 7th July 2010, 16:06:PM.

Comment

Why are you bothering with Rossendales at all? Why aren't you making your payments direct to the council?

Comment

How would that work ? do we say we lived at this address we did not pay council tax but now want to pay it ,also on the last letter from rossendales it says we will take further action.

Comment

There is no legal obligation that says you must make your payments to the bailiff, see post #8.

Comment

Amy thanks for your help i will take this up with council and will call into there offices and speak with them directly, will there be further lletters from rossendales with threating action ?

Comment

Yes, I should think so, so you need to write to them and tell them they will not get anywhere; you won't be paying them and you will not be allowing them entry to your property.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X