• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Esa assessment phase, 5 months no joy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esa assessment phase, 5 months no joy

Hi once again I'm hoping you could give me some advise.

• I made a joint CB claim for ESA at the beginning of March and I've not had an assessment yet. It's still with the medical team. Does anyone know why it could be still with the nurse? I have called maximus or DWP on a weekly sometimes fortnightly basis I always get the same answers , it's with the nurse. Medical team. I sent in some evidence test results a couple of weeks ago which they received. The lady who I spoke to today said it can take 13 weeks, dispite it being closer to 5 months. I asked if there was delays, she said no none this really didn't help my anxiety levels. I recently made a claim for pip I was already on DLA 'indefinitely'
    i sent my form off a week after my ESA and I had my assessment ten days ago.
    I'm being treated by a spine clinic I have a rheumy appointment in a few weeks. I had a MRI of my spine last week I'm waiting to hear the results do you think they are waiting for further evidence from tests or report from pip claim. It's a stressful time.
    Thank You
    KG
    xxx
    Tags: None

Re: Esa assessment phase, 5 months no joy

The assessment phase is supposed to last 13 weeks but it often lasts longer.
    You might find this site inteesting: http://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/emp...port-allowance

Comment

Re: Esa assessment phase, 5 months no joy

Hi yes thanks,
      I've been on there, it's a brilliant site,
      However its a lot of information to absorb for someone like me.
      I have problems concentrating remembering things like I totally forgot I had written this post lol due to my pain and night meds.
      i might ask them the questions though.
      Thank You
      KG
      xxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X