• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Trades Gateway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trades Gateway

Hiya, thanks for your quick reply Sharon, I do understand what you are saying but there is a problem here, that is my brother would even find it difficult to go to the citizens advice or to any law firm due to his agoraphobia, he is mostly indoors. Yes his wife was present at the interview when the sales rep came round. Is there any chance you can draft a letter out and see where we get with that. My brother has all medical history to confirm his health conditions and can get a letter from his GP if it helps.

Kind regards

Atiq

Comment

Hiya, Yes I realise that, CAB will (SHOULD) talk to him on the phone, or a law centre will - they do have many clients with similar issues. Just might be worth a call ( you can ring them and sound them out first so your brother isn't stressed about making calls ) as having their backing will give you a bit more weight behind the complaint. But yes of course I will still draft letter to send direct xxx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you for your kind help Sharon I really appreciate what your doing for us

Kind regards

Atiq

Comment

Hi there all, i have just received a letter today by Trades Gateway willing to cancel my brothers agreement and are also refunding all the instalments my brother has paid including the £60 deposit the sales rep took at the initial meeting. All they ask for in return is the paperwork books and the silly laptop type of bag the rep left my brother.

Thanks for the advice Sharon and a big thanks to legal beagles for there kind help my brother has nearly £3000 coming his way by the form of a cheque.

Be safe and stay blessed everyone

Kind regards

Atiq

Comment

Originally posted by Atiq View Post
            Hi there all, i have just received a letter today by Trades Gateway willing to cancel my brothers agreement and are also refunding all the instalments my brother has paid including the £60 deposit the sales rep took at the initial meeting. All they ask for in return is the paperwork books and the silly laptop type of bag the rep left my brother.

Thanks for the advice Sharon and a big thanks to legal beagles for there kind help my brother has nearly £3000 coming his way by the form of a cheque.

Be safe and stay blessed everyone

Kind regards

Atiq
            Excellent, well done. I'll ask [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] to pop in when she's around to see if there's anything you need to do at this stage. Also could you send her a copy of the letter please?

Comment

Hi i will take a pic and forward it to the Email Sharon provided.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Atiq View Post
                Hello guys,

i was wondering if anyone could help my brother please. My brother got an email from trades gateway and clicked on the link. It explained how you could pay and learn at the same time, well my brothers wife thought it was a good idea to get them back on there feet.

Only problem is my brother has a medical condition and suffers from agoraphobia anxiety and depression since 2003 as he was assaulted really bad on the streets and has not worked at all since then.

A representative came around to see my brother and his wife and explained how my brother could change his life through this course and after he qualified he would be earning around 35 to 40k a year. The rep asked for a history of my brothers work experience and studies and my brother explained that he had not worked since 2003 because of his health condition and was on citlopram and sleeping tablets.

My brothers problem is facing people and he finds it extremely difficult to speak to anyone. He is living on employment and support allowance and before that it was incapacity benefit since 2003.

I can not understand how this rep could have put my brother forward for this course as he is extremely not well and hardly leaves the house. It just seems to me that the rep sold this course for his own benefit and its really unfair he has put my brother in this position.

How my brother could have travelled to a college which is more then 2 hours away by public transport is unbelievable especially with his condition. He could not even walk to his local shop.

My brother completed the first assignment with the help of his son. he does not want to carry on with this course as he finds it extremely difficult to concentrate. He did not understand that he was signing up to a contract and is really pressured to carry on paying these instalments for a course he can never complete.

Can anyone help with some advice please it will highly be appreciated

Kind regards
                I have been reading all about this, I am in the same position with this company, I to signed up and am half way through my payments with them. I am wanting advice on the matter as I have no clue in what to do, all I did was on the course was look through the first booklet they gave me, I am way way way past my cancellation date. As I haven't even done any of the course, do you think I would be abe to get any of my money back or to not pay any more as I still owe them jus over 3 thousand. Any advice would be appreciated as I just don't know what to do. Thanks.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X