• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HELLO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HELLO

Ben I read that bit, but you know what I mean, I could be one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohan View Post
      Ben I read that bit, but you know what I mean, I could be one.
      So could anyone. It's unavoidable on a forums such as these.

If a DCA employee registers and posts from an IP address that is not traceable to their company, then it is almost impossible to identify.

If they should be identified, I presume the Admin here would take swift action

That is not really the issue in this case though.

Some forums have been allowing DCAs to register official accounts and post as the DCA with the full knowledge of the forum admins. That is the something I would hope (and have confidence) would never happen here.

Comment

We do keep a wee eye on new members and check people out if bells are rung - not sure if that makes you feel better or makes us sound like nosey gits though !

We do have people on here from all different companies and walks of life, the majority are here for help with their own debts, and are welcome regardless of where they are from. Those who do work in the industry, CMC, DCA, Bailiff, Bank etc, are often pretty handy to have about and give us a bit of an insight into how things work from that side of the fence. We also have a number of peeps from the press and politicians, the fsa, oft, bba, cab, cccs etc about, though they dont do much posting. Also a couple from utility providers etc. All in unofficial capacities, ie. just normal peeps who happen to work there, just reading, discussing and sharing info. That won't change.

If Rohan was a DCA then it really wouldnt matter a jot unless he started posting in such a way as to cause concern or offence, and we wouldnt 'out' him, unless he requested it or 'outed' himself. If that makes sense.

Having members who happen to work in the industry is different to having an agreement with a customer service rep from a company posting in an official capacity though, and certainly a cut and paste ''call us and we'll help'' wouldn't happen on here. We did have Matthew from CCCS for a short while on here, but found he really was a bit out of his depth and I probably annoyed him quizzing him about CCCS policy.

As we're small we are able to keep an eye on things much more than say Martin on MSE, or Marc on CAG can personally so the issues don't really arise in the same way.

So basically (sorry rambled a bit) I can;t see us ever having a cust service rep from a DCA posting on here officially. lol.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post

If Rohan was a DCA then it really wouldnt matter a jot unless he started posting in such a way as to cause concern or offence, and we wouldnt 'out' him, unless he requested it or 'outed' himself. If that makes sense.
          Think you 'outed' me a while ago, I shall retreat to my shell

Thank's for taking the time to reply.

Comment

pmsl, you know what I mean xx
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

And if site team don't spot it, there are other beagles who have noses for that kinda thing and know how to use the report button(in moderation of course ).
              "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
              (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Thank you all very much for making me feel welcome, I say hello and I get over 20 replies :tinysmile_kiss_t4:
                I think I am going to enjoy my time on LB

Comment

21 Hi

xx

Comment

Hello Amy, can I ask are those really your legs?
                    I hope that Never In Doubt (one of the elders from the MSE boards) finds his way over here when he comes out of retirement!

Comment

They are.

Comment

Well they look better than mine

Comment

That is because she soaks them overnight in Cuprinol then once a week buffs them with Mr Sheen, although she does have to be careful with the soles of her feet or they slip off the pedals of her mobility scooter

Here is Cetelco trialling her new "off road" prototype
                          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

[QUOTE=Tools;161888]That is because she soaks them overnight in Cuprinol then once a week buffs them with Mr Sheen, although she does have to be careful with the soles of her feet or they slip off the pedals of her mobility scooter

It's not Cuprinol, silly........it's Gordons gin, soaked from the inside out! Great preservative!
                            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Rohan View Post
                              I take it there are no DCA's posting on here then :rolleyes2:
                              Im a DCA, a job is a job to me, and this forum is a great source of useful info for both myself and to pass on to 'debtors' when they need help and cant visit the CAB. I do not act officially for any company while on here, and fight other DCA's the same way you do

TBH i cant give much advice about how things work, you all know the DCA game inside out, and im not about to discuss paying by installments! Thats done when i knock on your door

Tommy.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X