• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

hi
    just joined and dont really know what im doing i could do with a bit of reclaiming bank charges for me and my partner, from abbey, nationwide and the dreaded llyods tsb!!

any help would be MUCHLY appriciated!!

Re: hi

Welcome to Legal Beagles princessfizz.

Have a look through some of the threads here

CLAIMING AGAINST YOUR BANK, LOAN COMPANY, CREDIT CARD PROVIDER

to get an idea of the process. Then when your ready start separate threads for each claim .

CJ

Comment

thank you calamity jane,
      Ive sent a letter last year asking for the charges back to llyods and was told it was on hold blah blah standard reply, then in april this year i went down the hardship rules, i have recieved a letter sayng that someone will ring me however noone has so really my question is what now? i cant get to speak to any1 that even resembles a normal human being at llyods they just keep telling me there are no phone lines for the reclaiming dept.

hope u can understand my ramble.

nikki

Comment

The first thing you need to do is start separate threads for each of the banks that you are claiming from in the following Forums.

Abbey
        Nationwide
        Lloyds

Provide as much details as you can for each as to what action you have already taken. i.e.

1) SAR sent to obtain full details of charges
        2) Preliminary letter requesting refund
        3) Whether or not a claim has been submitted to the County Courts

When claiming for Hardship, to be considered for this there are certain criteria that you need to fulfil. The details of this can be found in the Hardship Forum

HERE

Once we know how far you've got with you claims we can advise you further.

CJ

Comment

the main one we are having problems with is llyods.

I have written to the asking to reclaim under the hardship rules (i got a list of all my charges from internet banking), they have told me today that they recieved this on the 9th april, they replied dated 28th april, saying someone from the relevant dept would ring me however nobody did, so i rang andover and got passed through 4 different depts who all said i was speaking to the wrong people and eventually had to admit defeat and asked for a note to be put on my file and an email to be sent to the correct dept asking them to ring me.

A woman in the england dept had already told me however that llyods were paying out to NOBODY at all until after the test case.

nikki

Comment

Sorry I haven't got back to you on this before.

If you want to proceed with the hardship claim with Lloyds you need to;

1) Start a new thread in the Lloyds forum. Lloyds Forum New Topic

2) Provide details of the letters that you have sent to/received from Lloyds, and if possible post copies(deleting any personal details such as names & address)

3) Fill in an Income/Expenditure Form (You can be download either excel or open office versions) so your eligibility for Hardship can be assessed

If you feel uncomfortable posting your financial details on the open forum, you can forward the completed forms to admin@legalbeagles.info. for them to check.

Comment

I am a new member

hi all,
              I 'v just joined the forum. I am a disabled single parent seeing my children taking a huge debt for their university's education.
              I guess I am not alone when there are so many other people are being hit hard by the current economical down turn!

beat regards:tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

Re: I am a new member

Originally posted by sal09 View Post
                hi all,
                I 'v just joined the forum. I am a disabled single parent seeing my children taking a huge debt for their university's education.
                I guess I am not alone when there are so many other people are being hit hard by the current economical down turn!

beat regards:tinysmile_grin_t:
                A Warm welcome to Legal Beagles.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X