• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

A1 is not okay. A case that is almost unbelievable.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A1 is not okay. A case that is almost unbelievable.

Good evening everyone.

I am looking for some advice in respect of a case that is so difficult to explain that it almost beggars belief, and please do not think this as a spurious or nonsensical rambling of a mad man, although I am mad, but not in the context that many would think.

First, let me offer my apologies.

For the purpose of this forum's readers, I have omitted some of the juicy bits of the story for various reasons, but none more important than for your own sanity, and trust me, even now I'm struggling to put the whole sorry situation into a meaningful context, and to clarify right off the bat, I'm not on the path of wanting to make money, ultimately it will come down to this, and I intend to give whatever money or award away, but rather, my reasoning in this is driven by altruistic reasoning, for once the claim is won, in my mind it's already won, the required burden of proof is in my favor, and is so plentiful that I have very little too prove, except to show that it exists.

So. to be clear. The case that I intend, and want to bring is in the name of everyone.

You, me, and very likely Amethyst themselves, for we each have a vested interest in this claim, a claim that should be brought collectively, or in the case of elsewhere in the world, a case that's a class action, for as I say, it affects everyone.

To confirm. This isn't some conspiracy theory, but rather a conspiracy fact, and it has NOTHING to do with Covid. I thought it best to clear this up now.

Let me pose a question of you, the reader.

What if you became aware, forget how for a moment, of a secret that you talked about because you didn't initially know it was a secret. What would you do?

Become silent and ponder the reasoning? Leave it, and walk away, all the whilst knowing that those you love, together with those you don't even know, will forever be in its grasp.

Would you choose others or self?

Imagine for a moment there was a lie that was so insidious and damaging to everything we know, would, or could you walk away from it?

Quite why, the story of Erin Brockovich springs to mind, did she walk away? could she walk away?

Why couldn't she?

Was it because it was a great bit of investigative journalism, ergo her job, or, was it because the story had to be told, I'm in that situation now.

This story (it's not a story as it's born in real life events), for me anyhow, spans nearly forty four years, and I was dragged into it when I was a mere six or seven years old, it's not about abuse of 'that kind' but there was abuse, abuse by person or persons unknown, and for reasons I aim to find out, keep an open mind here, these abuses extend to you, you just don't know it, YET!

Imagine you find yourself on a path that gets narrower and narrower.

Imagine that said path gets so narrow that when you decide you want to turn around and head back you find it's so narrow that you can't, the only option you find open to you is to continue onward.

Now imagine that I could write as much as I have above and after reading those words you would never be the same again, such is the power of words yes?!

Add into that that the person making the disclosure would be the destroyer of lives, not through violence, or malice, but good intent.

How do I know?

I know because I have shown several people, not told them, SHOWN them, and on each occasion they have not only confirmed what they have seen, although now they wish they hadn't, because they know, like I do, that once you see it, it can never be unseen.

Here I refer back to my opening paragraphs to prove my intentions, with the following footnote;

The scientist J. Robert Oppenheim stated;

"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds" after the first atomic bomb was set off.

He had good intentions, which brings up a philosophical question, a question of, just because it can be done, should it?

These are all questions I've been struggling with, so much so, the only person I have shared everything with, my wife, said that I should seek some help for my questions given that I couldn't resolve them, for there are only two solutions, say what I know, or keep it to myself.

n any case, I took her advice and spent a great deal of time finding a top flight psychologist, neither the wife or I believed that I needed one to PROVE what I knew, but rather to try and reconcile what to do with the informatioon I possessed.

Suffice to say that our first meeting started very weird, for he, in his latter admission stated he had never, in thirty years dealt with a case like this, for his initial prognosis was found to be unfounded, and during the course of discussing my question, he too became aware of the...........

Three meetings we had, and on the third he asked me not to divulge any further information and that he couldn't tell me what to do. Our relationship ended that day, and even now I know the man will never recover from what I showed him.

Why is it so damaging? because it makes you feel stupid, blind, angry, hurt, shocked, scared, for why would something so obvious so hidden?

With that, I came away no further on than when I first stepped over his threshold, I didn't need to be told that I'm wrong, because I defy anyone to prove me wrong, this is why I know the case has been won, in fact I would welcome being challenged in court, although I believe the case wouldn't make it and I'd be forced, by whatever means, to drop it, or settle for a terrific amount of money.

Two things spring to mind here.

How do I find the Erin of the legal world, and given the effort it must have taken to continue with these pervasive practices, would someone risk their own personal safety for people they don't even know, I'd say yes, but many I know say walk away, yet I can't, I really can't.

Where doe's one go to expose the biggest lie in the world?

On a final note.

And to head off the number one accusation I've heard, before I sit them down and show them the truth, if this is so huge, and so many people are involved, then why hasn't anyone come forward until now.

My answer.

Fear and money.

For the very information I plan to share, is the very same information I could use against everyone to made a considerable amount of money, if it were just that I was after then I wouldn't be sitting here now, and I certainly wouldn't be waiting for the obvious abuse or accusations that are going to come my way, but you know what, I hear everything, and take it all in, but my reply, give me 30 mins of your time and I'll make you a believer.

Thirty minutes of your time and thirty days later, and after you've done you own fact checking a validation, you'll be in front of me telling me A, I'm right, B, tell me more, and C, please explain WHY?

To recap.

I need the assistance of a great advocate of peoples rights, and no matter how much I search, I can't seem to find ''the one'' hence why I'm here, I've read of many situations on this site over the last few years, and I respect it, or rather, I respect the advice that's given.

In the name of the people, help me, to help yourselves.

Respectfully yours,

Frank Graymere.

Apologies. It was remiss of me not to include a clue, a simple clue, and by no means the pointed end of the stick. But think of a famous UK high street brand of eye care (V-E) Do the math, numbers never lie!

Last edited by Harbinger; 1st February 2021, 23:44:PM. Reason: Omitted and item that needed to be included.
    Tags: None

Are you a politician? as that long ramble says nothing.

What is your request / problem?

Comment

I expected some backlash but being called a politician is a new one for me, and I'm not too sure how to take it.

To confirm, no, no I'm not, I'm just a poor boy from a council estate that made good.

As far as what I'm looking for, just some advice on finding a good civil rights lawyer, and or, how to go about starting a collective action case.

If anyone would like to communicate with me then I'd happily share my email address providing said conversation and communication is covered by protected disclosure.

Hopefully, and at the very least, I've piqued peoples interest and that someone will raise their head above the parapet to assist, in what is, a ridiculous abuse of my rights, your rights, everyone's rights.

FG - M
      Last edited by Harbinger; 2nd February 2021, 11:17:AM.

Comment

Would it help in taking me more seriously to know that I've held high security clearances for the Royal Households, Parliament (Palace of Westminster) Chemical Testings Facilities, the Nuclear Weapons Establishment, and many many more. Such are my credentials that I feel that my insight into this matter extends far beyond the layman, especially when you add the relationships I've had with big business, for example, the former chief executives of Tesco, Arcadia, Vision Express, again the list is endless, but I guess the most surprising would be the knowledge given to me of the inner mechanics of the BBC.

Why did I add this, because like so many things, validation clears peoples minds.

Comment

If you précised it down then perhaps people will be willing to read it and help. Is there even a question there? I don't know, I gave up reading it. It looks as though you are in a business where you can charge by the word. I've had high security clearances but it doesn't make me want to give long spiels as well

Comment

This is all one needs to know:

Originally posted by Harbinger View Post
            ... I'm looking for ... some advice on finding a good civil rights lawyer, and or, how to go about starting a collective action case.

If anyone would like to communicate with me then I'd happily share my email address providing said conversation and communication is covered by protected disclosure.

Comment

The whole point of forums is that everything is online and open so that the wisdom of many can be used to solve problems. Problem solving by private message is discouraged

Comment

I understand the purpose of forums, but if you had read the lengthy write up you would understand if I come out straight and say what I want it'll ruin you, hence I need to discuss my issue under protected disclose, maybe a mod. or other on this site would like to contact me.

Lets say there's seven parts to the claim, the simplest is A1-Z26 and how this is being implemented and used to modify behavior. As I say, until I show you, you won't see it, and when you see it, it can't be unseen.

Let me put it this way, and this is a fundamental question, a question that I worry about greatly.

Who is liable if I ruin your life, me, our the creators of the deception?

I challenge someone to make contact, otherwise everything will be for nought.

I wish someone could see my problem.

Comment

I read the whole thing - well written and arouses the curiousity somewhat. Is the Earth flat?

Comment

I'm smiling, flat earth, no. no. nothing like that, everyone knows the earth is ellipsold don't they?

As I say, this isn't a conspiracy theory, it's a conspiracy fact. Quite possibly the greatest conspiracy on the plant, and I want an end to it. Put it this way, if its nothing, why are people so freaked out when I show them what is right in front of their face.

Take for example red and blue, why am I saying that? Do you ever really look and see the colour? Why is it that we the people, is now, we the purple?

I don't want to get into it too much, because the more I do, the more unbelievable it all sounds, but trust me when I say, free will is an illusion, and it's this that I want to break apart and give back to everyone, it's their right.

If I can talk to a solicitor, one that I know will pick up the case, then I'm sure that they too will see that they, for once in their lives, can go on the offensive instead of the defensive.

I'd go so far as to say that, I challenge any legal advisor on here to hear what I have to say, with only one condition, if I'm proved right in less than 60 mins, they have to report, on this site, quite openly, that the case, the fight if you will, is being taken up.

My only personal wish. Protected disclosure.

Comment

Reading through the comments I came to Ostell,

''If you précised it down then perhaps people will be willing to read it and help. Is there even a question there? I don't know, I gave up reading it.''

Therein rests the problem. They gave up, ergo, if its not in front of them, handed to them on a plate, they neither care, nor possess the ability to think, ergo see what is right in front of them. I've heard is said, by the people that perpetrate this crime against humanity, that people deserve it, they deserve what they get because they lack the fundamental principles of being a human, intelligence. reason, thought, memory.

The mind, ergo you all, have been, for the want of a better term, hacked, and you don't even know it.

My challenge stands. Does a legal advisor want a conversation, you will become famous, whereas, I've said since I found all this out, I don't want to be famous, I want to be infamous amongst those in the wrong. It really is that simple, period!

Comment

So if you want legal advice in private then find the money and pay a legal advisor instead of berating those that provide help for free to those willing to provide details. Verbal diarrhoea is not an advantage, indeed hinders understanding.

Comment

I read it all. Another guess - Freeman on the Land?

Comment

Is there a cryptic clue somewhere here im lost

Comment

Well there is a simple numerical cipher based on the alphabet, tying in somewhere with Vision Express.

There is also a little mixed up philosophy, but at nearly 77 years of age I'm not sure that I'm bothered enough to try and work it out, and I used to love cryptic crosswords.
                              Old age is a grand excuse for lots of "can't be bothered"!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X