• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

A1 is not okay. A case that is almost unbelievable.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ostell View Post
    06-21-03-11-15-06-06
    Are you referring to Arkel V Pressdram?

Comment

But of course!

Comment

Sorry. I would’ve been back sooner but I’ve been trying to deal with a Google regarding a threat I received. For getting Ostell’s FU. Well done O. As said, it’s in your head now.

Anyhow. The warning! I received an email, from my email account, but not in the sent folder, say, verbatim “If you don’t stop we’re going to open our servers and finish you!”.

The above said. Of course there are going to be a great deal of people that won’t what I have to say coming out. But what’s the worst hey can do??

I’ll write more later, in the meantime, thanks for the comments, although no uptake in the case, which is a shame!

Comment

FFS stop waffling and tell use how we can assist.

Comment

Surely if there have been threats about keeping it secret and it is such a huge issue then the best way for the OP to keep themselves safe is to spill the beans. If everyone knows the secret then it is no longer dangerous for one person to know the secret. Why not just spill the beans across this forum (and Twitter and Facebook and Instagram)...once the genie is out of the bottle and all that....

Comment

How dare he!

This man will never get the case to court, presuming it is a he.

I heard about this site, and conversation being held on it via another platform and I couldn't believe that a non-brother was talking? Mother won't be happy.

He can be safe in the knowledge that If he did manage to get it heard then I for one wouldn't be happy to eat chicken for the rest of my life, pork is so much better.

Pigpen is for life and control, not for those that haven't mastered the arts, he should leave well enough alone, for we should all remember.

There's information everyone should know,
              Information some people should know,
              Then there's information that that no one should know.

Al
              Last edited by NaySayer; 6th February 2021, 10:44:AM.

Comment

I for one would be happy to be the third leg of the stool.

Al

Comment

This thread is full of pretentious drivel. I think it should be deleted from what is nearly always a sensible, helpful forum.
                  I do not consider it worthwhile and might possibly deter people from joining in.

Comment

I totally, agree, there's nothing here, move on.

In any case, he's proved his point, our point in fact. Your all too lazy, and stupid to get off your sofa and save yourselves. That's why we can do what we want, when we want, to who we want.

We had 1066, the yanks, 1776, the moon landing was on 1969. Pork, I'm going for a bacon sandwich.

What event happened in 1717 rules the world, goooooo 17!
                    Last edited by NaySayer; 6th February 2021, 11:57:AM.

Comment

I love this site! how demented to people have to be. You think we have problems like this? I'll get my friends drop in for a laugh on what is sure to be an otherwise boring day.

Comment

I suspect you're all the same person.

Comment

I resent the accusation that the moron that has made the comments and I are one and the same, said other person is clearly trying to ''mix it up'' and maybe even trying to make those less astute believe that we're the same person. I care to point out that the syntax is far from similar.

In any case, and given that the thread hasn't been removed, then I shall put my soap box back down and state the following.

Go to the 30 second mark of this stupid TV programme, verses program elsewhere (UK spelling - Programme, ergo - Program-me). I've not tinkered with it, check it for yourselves. Look at the M's. The Simpsons Ending Credits (2011) HD - YouTube

Notice anything? Call me mad, say I need help, but it's not the help the rest of you need.

Lorax - The movie - The Town Called Thneedville......The End Live L (L being 3/Free).

Turn on your TV, look for red, why do you miss the blue, red is NEVER without the blue. Do you cut the red wire or blue wire?

For you older folk - The Avengers (series 5) with Steed's car Reg (YT 3942) = (9-396).

Another avengers car NWK 60P (3-67) (3-13)

How about Bonds DB5 - BMT 216A (Letters 27/9 - 216=9).

Maybe this...qpMWdb, this way or upside down, it's all the same. Mind your P's and Q's? Was it a type for making sure type face was correct when printing in the old days?

The news is at 6oc (OC) 9OC.

We live in a country with 30, 60 and 70mph limits.

We call 999.

If you understood hypnosis, you'd understand you're all in a trance, a life long slumber.

Take MK ultra - the mind control experiment.

Project Monarch, the monarch is also a butterfly, a butterfly that feeds on Milkweed, it's Latin name, Asclepias.- Look at the relationship between Asclepias and Hypnos, it's a complex one, but The avengers movies, the archetypal bad guy is - Thanatos, who happens to be the brother of, none other than Hypnos himself, just remember, just because we don't practice ancient ways, does not mean they are still not worshiped.

Since the first sound was made banging sticks on logs, a trance like state could be induced, Stonehenge is a good example of this. Certain (keys) frequencies generate certain reactions, take Cymatics, if you don't know what these are, look into it, a shape represents the sound.

The god Hypnos, his symbol is what?

And here is the VERY IMPORTANT BIT....and if I can lead you to water I can't make it drink, what is the symbol being presented on the hoardings within the Money Supermarket advert?

Coincidence?

Do you believe in coincidence?

Really, do you?

I may bounce around, but there's a reason for you to know what I'm trying to let you find yourself.

What is it?

Imagine what was set in motion was a test, a test that was not only to see if you had the intelligence to break free, but also the fortitude to regain free will, and the final stage of said test was how human were you?

Were you to use the information (secrets) to control, or to free others, what would your choice be?

Me. Maybe, just maybe, I might be trying to uphold my part of the bargain.

Then again. I could be, because of the way I've been treated, I'm now doing to you, what you want to have done, it's free will baby, and from what I'm seeing, everyone's free will is telling me that they want me to use the very same mechanisms to put you back into a slumber.

Put it this way. You have all been given just enough, and I mean, just enough, to ask a question, just one question, the question is?

WHY? WHY is this being done you?

If you don't want an answer then, it's good night baby. You were given the choice.

Just maybe I'll revisit and take more time to write, in a clearer ''tone'' (432 or 440) if I see some appreciation. But think of those you love, those that haven't seen or read this, do you feel that they deserve just 60 minutes of your time to do the research yourself?

And lest we forget, sixty minutes is merely 60 x 6 degrees of separation. 1 min = 6 degrees.

60 (mins) x 6 (degrees) = 360, (degrees) which equal a Circle. 1 hr is one circle.

Want to do the math for seconds?

Last edited by Harbinger; 7th February 2021, 22:50:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NaySayer View Post
                            I for one would be happy to be the third leg of the stool.

Al
                            Please be careful. Remember the ALL SEEING EYE Brother.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X