• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

RLP HELP!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes they will have to pay to do so. They tried once, the Oxford case, and got so thoroughly trounced they haven't tried again since. There is a link to the Oxford case a few posts back. Follow that link and have a read, especially the judges comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Shady1 View Post
      If they take me to court wouldn’t they have to pay out to do so?
      mad it is a civil matter ?
      Yes it's a civil matter. They would have to pay a small amount to file the claim and another for the hearing fee but any judgment amount doesn't get publicly recorded or appear on your credit file if you pay it within 28 days.

Comment

Maybe I should just pay it, instead of having to pay more out if the take it further. They have a good case policewas involved and they have evidence of a damaged item. Thanks for all your feedback.

Comment

I will upload once I receive a letter from them
          thanks

Comment

If they took you to court they would have to pay their solicitors and could only reclaim a minimal amount from you.
            Just from a commercial point of view it is not worth their while

Comment

Ok thank you. I don’t know what to do been told two different things. Will have to wait until I revive there letter
              thanks

Comment

Ignore the spoilers with a low post count who don't really know what they are doing and are trying to show how good they are but failing miserably. Trust those of us with a high post count.

Have you had a read of the Oxford case? That will cheer you up.

Comment

I will read now. Thank you.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X