• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County court claim for PCN’s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You pay the claimant.

He does get a CCJ against him but if paid within the 30 days then it is not recorded.

Comment

2501E940-89CC-4D25-A3D0-B25BA4D29DAA.png841C30E8-8C39-46A0-8A38-1D919EF48D12.jpeg Hi Ostell*

I wonder if you could give me any advice on this matter

As explained previously a default judgment was granted to cp plus on the 17/06/20 and my boss gave me a letter on the 23/06/20 picture shown

So I paid the £1574.19 on the 25/06/20*

I was then given the second letter picture show*

I phoned dcbl to be told they applied for a high court warrant on the 22/06/20 so I still owe another £205

I see the first amount has forthwith next to it but I would have thought there is a time scale allowed to pay

Any advice would be much appreciated*

Thanks

Comment

Forthwith means immediately

Comment

The original CCJ shows payment should have been made to DCB Legal - so who did you pay and how did you pay it?

The Writ they have shows the Notice of Enforcement dated 24/06/2020. It cannot therefore have been posted unless they can prove otherwise until the following day and if posted 1st Class then it will have been deemed delivered by this coming Monday, if by 2nd Class then by next Thursday (which also throws their date for Compliance out by another couple of days rendering their Notice invalid). Do you still have the envelope it came and does it have a date of posting on it.

They have listed the Sum Outstanding as £1688-94 - have they listed how they arrived at this figure? I know what it is but wonder if they have told you.

Comment

Hi

Thank you for your response*

I have just asked my boss for the envelope if he still has it I will post it here if he has

I paid dcbl via bank transfer for the sum of £1571.19 on the 25/06/20

I do understand it says forthwith but I did think there would be grace days to pay it

On the 26/06 I received the notice of enforcement from my boss showing the amended sum of £1779.62

I phoned dcbl I had to get my boss to give them permission to speak to me and they told me because the£1571 wasn’t paid forthwith the have applied for a high court writ and now I owe a further £205 to pay before the 7/7/20

Comment

Haven't forgotten you, just seeking some info but appreciate an answer to this.

They have listed the Sum Outstanding as £1688-94 - have they listed how they arrived at this figure? I know what it is but wonder if they have told you.

Comment

Hi

Thanks for the response*

As far as I know this was the only paperwork was the paperwork I have posted showing the £1688 I don’t think there was anything along side that with an explanation as to how they came to that figure.

I will try and find out but I am pretty sure that’s the only paperwork*

It’s difficult to get answers really as the paperwork is all in my bosses name but I was told I needed to sort it as I was the driver and I had got him in this mess* TRUE

I have also now just received*

Another 5 Notice of debt recovery from my boss off dcbl for unpaid* pcns* demanding £170 for each one I don’t understand why these where not grouped in whit the first lot when they involved the court

I have sent dcbl an email asking them to send me the NTK for each one of these but I won’t hold my breath

Thanks again

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X