• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County court claim for PCN’s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• County court claim for PCN’s

Hi Guys and girls of course
    I am in need of some information and was hoping you could help me.
    I work for a small furniture delivery company and over the years have accumulated a number of PCN’s on motorway service stations (overstays NOT overnight parking)
    Basically all the vehicles are registered to my boss as a individual and just recently he has received a county court claim against him as the RK
    in short he has told me that I need to sort this as he is not willing to have the hassle of this as it is nothing to do with him
    Please can you offer any advice
    Thx
    Tags: None

So your boss has ignored the Notice to Keepers that he has received.

Ask him for the PCNs so that you can prepare a defence and post up a redacted copy

Comment

Hi
      Thank you for your reply
      Unfortunately we do not have the PCN’s
      Whenever my boss got something from them he passed it on to me thinking I was sorting it but I was just binning them thinking they would just go away.
      However I do have debt recovery letters I have posted 1 just to see if these are of any use and if so I will post the rest.*
      I have noticed there are issues with these.if you look at the one I have posted the number on the the form and the date don’t Match the one that’s on the court claim details
      This is not the only one like this
      Thx

Comment

Comment

Need the NTKs.* Demand them from the solicitor and SAR to parking company

Comment

Hi Ostell
            Thank you for your reply*
            I have emailed cp plus today asking for all info via SAR template
            I am now about to write to CDBL
            I was wondering if I should use the CPR
            Template for this
            Thanks

Comment

Hi Ostell

I have sent several SAR requests via email to cp plus and sent 2 letters requesting notice to keeper using the CPR template to DCBL and so far I have had no response off either company

Not sure where I stand if they don’t respond as the date of issue of the CCC was* 29/04/20

Your help would be appreciated*

Thank you

Comment

If you have done nothing then you may already have a default judgement against you

Comment

Hi

I did respond to the court notice within the 14 days

But I have been waiting since then for a response from cp plus and Dcbl

I received an email yesterday back from cp plus stating the have already replied once on the 5th of my but I have had nothing from them until now

They are now asking for proof of Identity... passport/ driver’s license utility bill also proof from Dvla of ownership of the vehicle at the time of the incidents and so far nothing from dcbl

Is there anything I can do about this or is it now to late

My boss definitely won’t be happy if he ends up with a judgment against him please advise

Thank you

Comment

So have you signed in to MCOL to find out the current status of the case?* You had 33 days from date of issue to get your defence to the court.

Give CP+ a copy of the RKs driving licence.* DVLA do not have proof of ownership and complain to the ICO about the response by CP+

Comment

Hi Ostell

Thank you for your speedy response to this matter

I have looked at mcol and it’s saying judgment was made against him on the 17/06/20 so I am guessing it’s just hit the fan as they say

Is that now all my options closed or is there anything else I can do

I did read the section about setting aside but it does say that I can only do this as a qualified legal representative so I don’t know were I stand now

Thanks again for your help in this matter

Comment

A set aside would probably be refused as you did not contact*the court despite being aware of the case

Comment

Hi Ostell

Ok thank you for all you time in this matter

I suppose I will just have to give my boss the money to pay the fines and take it on the all £1538 of it

I can’t afford for bailiffs to be knocking on his door

And I only have my self to blame

You can’t sit back and just wait for things to happen

Lesson learned

Thank you again

Comment

And must be paid within 30 days of judgement so that a judgement is* ot recorded against him

Comment

Hi Ostell

Thank you so much for that

I didn’t know that if it was paid within 30 days he doesn’t gat a CCJ

Is this money payable direct to the court

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X