• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Capquest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capquest

Hi, I have been paying £10 a month to capquest for the last 6 months which they accepted on a cc debt they now want me to fill an income and expenses form which I don't really want to do
    do I have any choice?
    also they ask on that form for my wife income, this debt was entirely my own and was before we got married, do I have to include her wages etc if I do have to fill the form in?
    also I am in receipt of pip a non means tested payment do I have to include that?
    Thank you
    Tags: None

you do not have to only a court can insist.. meanwhile give information about this alledged debt credit card? etc have you a Credit agreement request from the owners?

even then only your details would be stated nobody else is liable
    capquest hope you are not wise as they thrive on people not knowing if they owe them or not?? read threads around the net

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
      you do not have to only a court can insist.. meanwhile give information about this alledged debt credit card? etc have you a Credit agreement request from the owners?

even then only your details would be stated nobody else is liable
      capquest hope you are not wise as they thrive on people not knowing if they owe them or not?? read threads around the net
      Hi thanks for replying
      Yes I requested the agreement and paid a £1 that was about 2 years ago and after quite some time they sent me the original agreement that I had signed.
      6 months ago I started paying 10.00 a month.

on the income and expenditure form they have now sent me wants my wife income stated. Also do I have to declare my PIP payments on this form as there is a section asking if I receive it, yet PIP is not classed as income

Comment

As Mike states "you do not have to only a court can insist" ignore them and just bin the request.

Comment

more details of who originator was? default notice? has the CCA sent been looked over as many are not issued with all the necessary information, year took out etc? and capquest have a reputation of mis-information I know 1st hand and many others?

Comment

Yes this was cca from 1993, they got a copy from MBNA after a long time, like well over a year It looks correct to me but I know some years they were not enforceable but do not know when that was. Grateful if anyone could give it a once over?

1. So if I just ignored this income and expenditure form what would likely happen
            2. The debt was before I remarried. So I need not add my wife details/income?
            3. Does anyone know if I have to also declare my PIP (Personal Independant Payment for my disability) as that is not technically classed as income.

Comment

Celestine

Comment

?? Sorry Mike not upto speed with this not sure what you mean by that

Comment

asking them to pop in to this thread for you

Comment

PIP is allowance for your carer, and so you do not declare, as advised DO NOT FILL IN FORM. I am wondering when you stopped paying ?. as this debt may be statute bared.

Comment

we need full detail taken out/default date/ ? a,so last payment made where you live eng/scot/wales??

Comment

asking them to pop in to this thread for you
                        ah thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Archie.2 View Post
                          PIP is allowance for your carer, and so you do not declare, as advised DO NOT FILL IN FORM. I am wondering when you stopped paying ?. as this debt may be statute bared.
                          No PIP is a direct payment for you to pay for things that make your life easier or to pay for people to help you, I could apply for carers help from my wife on top of that but I havent.

I just paid as and when until capquest took it over and it took them over a year to supply a ca, then I offered them 10.00 a month which they accepted.

Why do you suggest not filling in the form? will they then not go for a ccj?

Comment

we need full detail taken out/default date/ sold to? a,so last payment made where you live eng/scot/wales??

Comment

we need full detail taken out/default date/ ? a,so last payment made where you live eng/scot/wales??
                              Agreement with MBNA was September 1993, I don't remember a default date as they allowed me to pay what I could when I could, I suppose it would have been around 2010, I have onset dementia amongst other things so remembering is a bit of a problem. I live england

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X