• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Capquest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last payment date & acknowledgement??

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
      last payment date & acknowledgement??
      Last payment date to who? Capquest, that would be about the 28th march 2020, MBNA would have to go back and find out,
      acknowledgement? not sure what you mean..

Comment

Hi all. The debt is not time barred due to recent payments unless there was a period of time where you did not pay or acknowledge for a six years.
        The agreement all looks ok, they often are of that age weirdly.
        Mike and Archie are correct that Capquest cannot force you to fill in the form, only a court can do that, BUT as you are on a long term repayment plan, they are trying to make sure that a) it is affordable to you and b) could you pay it off any quicker?
        If they believe you are not cooperating, sitting on a very low payment plan, they may well decide to escalate it to a legal claim, I have seen many examples of this unfortunately.
        As far as I know, the form has to cover all household income, not just yours alone.
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Celestine

​​​​​​​
          Originally posted by Celestine View Post
          Hi all. The debt is not time barred due to recent payments unless there was a period of time where you did not pay or acknowledge for a six years.
          The agreement all looks ok, they often are of that age weirdly.
          Mike and Archie are correct that Capquest cannot force you to fill in the form, only a court can do that, BUT as you are on a long term repayment plan, they are trying to make sure that a) it is affordable to you and b) could you pay it off any quicker?
          If they believe you are not cooperating, sitting on a very low payment plan, they may well decide to escalate it to a legal claim, I have seen many examples of this unfortunately.
          As far as I know, the form has to cover all household income, not just yours alone.
          Thank you Celestine, could you answer these questions for me please.

1. Do you know if capquest ask to see your bank statements and partners wage slips?

2. Pip payments as far as I am aware are not allowed to contribute towards debt, So do I need to declare that I receive PIP?

3 The agreement to pay capquest was agreed on the 30th September 2019, I never filled in the income and expenditure form then because they only said "They would be grateful" If I sent it in, now after 6 months they are requesting it again, I thought they did it yearly?

4. My son has lent me some money, would capquest have priority over that?

5. I have a life insurance policy for 50k that costs 134 a month,it is expensive because of my health, but it will pay all my debts when I die, could capquest make me cancel that to get the monthly premiums, I have had this policy for 10 years but it is on life only, if its cancelled because I have to pay to capquest instead there is no return of any money. My wife also has the same at 44 a month, so if either of us died there would be money to pay capquest, my wife works on the covid positive ward at hospital where there has been a larger than average positive testing from the staff and she could easily bring it home which would be the end of me.

6.Do you know how much capquest allow you to live on?

7. on the form where it says "other creditors" If I have to put in my wife income in, then can I put her debt into the other creditors and include her monthly costs

Many many thanks for your help!
          Last edited by digitalise; 27th April 2020, 13:20:PM.

Comment

Celestine

Comment

Hi Digitalise
              No, Capquest wont be able to see bank statements or payslips. Life insurance payments will continue and be entered into your outgoings column.
              You should declare all incoming money to the home and all outgoings. Yes you can include your wife's creditors also.
              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X