• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

RlP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know who ACPO are association of chief police officers makes me a little scared

Comment

Don't be scared, ACPO hate them.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Perhaps a complaint to the NPCC as APCO no longer exists?

Comment

Thank you i dont know where to start to complain to npcc never heard of them the only people who know about this whole situation is my hubby and mum I've not told a soul I know the advice is to ignore rlp just gives me the fear can't believe I have been so stupid

Comment

Comment

Just googled acpo?

Comment

Just shows what a pile of poo their letter is
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Comment

My thinking as well I just want to forget about it and move on the quicker these letters stop the better I'm so stressed out about it hubby keeps reassuring me all will be ok and to take the advice on her to ignore thanks again for all the help making me feel a little better I will keep posting updates as they come though my letterbox

Comment

Warning = in an emergency make sure the print on the letters face outwards before used and flushed!!!

Comment

That make me giggle

Comment

Sorry, I wasn't suggesting you personally make a complaint to the NPCC, you already are under enough pressure and stress.
                          It was a general comment to see if others felt it was worth a report to them, possibly via an MP

Comment

Oh ok I wouldn't have a clue where to start anyway thanks for the reply

Comment

Hi me again I can't stop worrying about this all I've done since I got my second later a week ago is research and I've just finished reading the CAB report uncivil recovery just wondering if I should go to them for some advice or just stick to ignoring the letters I will be due my third letter in about a weeks time

Comment

So you're on the second letter, only a few more to go and be ignored

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X