• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Eye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Eye

I recently received a PCN from Parking eye. The first letter I got was after Christmas, dated 25th December and referring to a previous letter from the 10th of December. However, the date of “offence” was 31/10/18. I’m not sure if previous letters had been sent prior to 10/12/18. Now I don’t even know what my offence is, but I remembered paying at the place I parked. I moved home but got the letter through redirection. Then I received another letter today, addressed to my new place, they claimed they got it from a reference agency which I doubt as I have not had time to change most things to my new address, so I believe it was fraudulently obtained.
    Back to the story line, the letter received today reduced the payment again back to £60. It came with another letter perhaps had been sent in the past. I have receipt of payment and do not have true knowledge of my offence. I am suspecting over stay, but not sure for how long. Will post letters.
    Tags: None

This was the first letter received as stated in text above. It came with what seems like a means Form.
    Attached Files

Comment

This is the back page of above letter
      Attached Files

Comment

Then the letter received today, the one with the note has the new address whilst the other one which has picture of car has the old address, they bothe came in one envelope. Will upload back and front pages.
        Attached Files

Comment

I know it’s a lot of information, was trying to give as much clarity as I can. I will appreciate any help I can get about this. Thank you

Comment

So have you moved house and forgot to tell the DVLA that you moved?

Comment

I have not gotten round to it. It is rather recent.

Comment

ostell please can I use the POFA rules for these guys as well. It seems people find it hard to deal with Parking Eye

Comment

Yes you can use POFA rules but you will find that PE usually get them right. When they don't get it right the POFA statement doesn't appear on the back.

So ask PE for a copy of the original NTK they allege to have sent.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X