• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Rock Bottom yes thats me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock Bottom yes thats me!

Hi I am dying everyday bc I went from having a wonderful life to nothing! I am a young mommy and they took them from me and its about kill me. I have a quote to share with you and it says "What you don't understand you fear." I was told this by someone that was very special to me once and it made me feel very peaceful inside. I have no one, nothing, no money, no kids, and no family, and no energy for nothing, I am in need of help can someone please help me. Here is how bad it is for me. I went to our local demodectic violence center and asked for help for my 4 time granted all they have done for me in the past is help give me the paperwork for the domestics no money, no shelters, no nothing and I fell asleep bc I was obviously tired but I needed to get somethings done bc I was homeless at this point and they woke me up on there way out the door and handed me a water, cookies and a free sandwich to go! I was so hurt, mad and didn't understand what they missed and why I couldn't get help. I slept in my car and my daughter decides to come home and is a complete mess and has made it worse and I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! I NEED HELP and most importantly I need a friend! I don't have that no more either. Oh by the way its depression, abuse, and hysterectomy that got mw here. Of course way more.
    Tags: None

The good thing about hitting rock bottom is that the only way from there is up.

You've had a tough time of things, but there is help out there. Perhaps visit your local CAB and see what they can provide in the way of sign posting you to organisations to be able to help with each of the situations you need to resolve.

Perhaps if you are able volunteering for a local charity will give you some structure to your day, help get you out and meet new people?
    COMPLETING AN N180 DIRECTIONS QUESTIONNAIRE (SMALL CLAIMS TRACK) GUIDE

My posts here are based on my experience of a variety of life events. I have no formal legal training & if in doubt take professional legal advice or contact CAB. If you follow anything I write here you do so at your own risk & I accept no liability for any loss, costs or other outcomes.

Private messages are disabled as help is only offered publicly. I do not come on here in the evening, at weekends or on public holidays.

Comment

Hi and welcome

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, and so we can direct you to whatever help is available, could you let us have your location.
      From some of the terminology in your post I think you might be in the USA, possibly Texas.
      This site is based in the UK, and deals mainly with UK legal problems, so we may not be of much help.

Comment

The fact that the domestic violence centre did not help you on that occasion does not mean that they don't care for you. Perhaps try them again?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X