• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Any feedback or suggestions ?? Feel free to ask us here...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any feedback or suggestions ?? Feel free to ask us here...

As we're just a ickle puppy of a site we probably won't get everything right straight away......the site is yours and we want it to work well for the benefit of everyone.

Sooo...any suggestions for improvement, things you like, don't like, pop a note in this forum and we'll have a ponder.....
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Where are the forum rules, cos i am sure i have to read them before anything goes wrong
    Do Bank Workers have to PM Admin if they work for a bank?

Comment

the shoutbox box where you type in messages has disappeared since I logged out and then back in again. Is it switched off or have I been put on moderation already? LOL

Comment

ah its back again just to make me look daft. perhaps you have to make a post like the one I just did before it shows. ??

Comment

I think you have to click on the root forum link "Legal-Beagles" at the top of the page to get the Shout Box, Li.

Comment

we're working on forum rules now.....should take too long....
            Originally posted by forum rules
            Be excellent to each other
            ...done

yes bank workers should PM admin but you're alright nattie...

shoutbox should show to everyone at the mo when on main forum page.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

someboday spelt opportunity wrong on the homepage

No link to the homepage from the forum (navigation is a huge problem with forums)

Comment

Sorry - talking rubbish as usual!
                Last edited by iancognito; 20th May 2007, 08:11:AM. Reason: sorted

Comment

No you're right hun it is spelt wrong - eventually the forum will be fully integrated with the homepage.
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

opportunity fixed (I hope)

nice sig by the way
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Broken Links

Some of the links don't work on the Step By Step Guide..

I.E. Post 2, the spreadsheet links (HERE) don't have a link.

{Thats not a link btw, just an example of what doesn't work}

Matt

Comment

That might just be because the info isn't in there yet, Matt. I'm working on some spreadies to load up later, for instance.

Comment

Quite possibly Bill, ta.

Comment

Indeedy doody - We have the basics ready to go up, just waiting to work out how to upload a file over 19.5kb ! So anyone good at zipping etc let me know.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

LOL !!! Unzipping I have no problem with !! I can even undo those bloody hook and eye thingies with one hand !!

But zipping I just can't do !!

I've got 4 Excel spreadies ready now, but other than sending as email attachments, I'm stuck. Can Ash help ?

.xls is not listed in my attachments options.

Will PM you, Ame....

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X