• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blobs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blobs

Okay, so how do blobs work?
    I know mine are worth zilch, but do they go up when people click me?
    Do they go up with time, amount of posts.

When I click people, on it shows on mine as grey, is this because it's worthless in point scores? I think it is a little unfair that I can't give a couple of points to those who have helped me.

I remember asking this on another forum, but no-one with any knowledge could be bothered to answer.

I can't find any information about them.

Reading this back I sound a bit stroppy, but I am not.
    Sorry if it's read that way,

Sally x
    P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
    life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
    Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

lol I dont get them myself.... basically the more points you have the more points you give....the grey blobs do add up to something just take longer than green blobs take.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thanks Ame.
      Better find someone with loads that I can help! ........
      Glad my clicks count for something.
      Had lots of help and support and like to give something back.......

Sally x

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

Also,
        How many people do you need to click before you can click the same person again?

Sally x

Comment

Sal,

I wouldn't worry too much about reputation points, I think its been well and truly proven in the past that having a laugh with a gang of mates can do far more for your reputation than any serious advice you may give on the threads .

The important thing is, by giving a rep, you have let someone know that you appreciate their help enough to say thank you, particularly here where you know who has given you rep.

The settings are dictated by the software but I think you cannot give rep to the same person consecutively.

Comment

lol

You're right Jan.
            We have seen people with loads of blobs who are utter prats! ...

The cockeral man from the other site emmediately comes to mind!!! .....

I may black mine out, then no-one will know if I have loads or none!

Was curious more than anything.

Sally x

Comment

Re: Blobs

Nicked this from OTR Shhhhhh don't tell!! .........

You receive ONE green blob for each 100 points of rep you receive up to 500 points.
              After that it takes 200 points per light green blob up to 6.
              So in the end you would have 5 dark green and 6 light green blobs for a total of 500 + 1200 = 1700 points.

You are awarded points when another member clicks you scales.
              Now the formula behind the size of this award is very complex with a lot of variables, but members give varying amounts depending on post count, age of account and the number of greenies they have.

A Black square means that the member has diabled rep display.
              They can still give and receive rep, but the greenies aren't displayed at all.

Sally x

Comment

Dammit sally, I was just reading that thread otr, and you've posted it here! lol.

Thats rather strange.. and I'm watching most haunted as well

Comment

I was going to pretend I am very clever, but knew that someone would have seen it over there!

Sally x

Comment

lol, I wouldn't have told

Comment

Hi

I've been trying to equate the above list over at PCF.

It seems that the Administrators of the Forums all set them differentl depending on their own requirements-so CAG/LB/PCF are not all same--see here

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/

Click on VBulletin options at L/H blu side to open it up--then (also at blue side beneath above) click on User Reputation.

Turbo
                      Last edited by Turboman; 18th September 2007, 21:27:PM.

Comment

And if you get given Rep points (OTR) by the top bods they are super blobs and are worth more than rep points given by us plebs who really do want to say thank you.

If that makes sense?

Comment

Its different over here by the way
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

how's it work here then?

Comment

Ummmm hang on
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X