• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Britain's Got Talent 2009 thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Britain's Got Talent 2009 thread

Twogrand(grandfather and granddaughter)

Comment

Ok first of the live semi finals last night and IMHO the best two went through.
      Susan Boyle and Diversity.

Comment

I thought she messed up the first note or two on the song but overall I would agree totally.

Comment

Originally posted by natweststaffmember View Post
          I thought she messed up the first note or two on the song but overall I would agree totally.
          I thought she was nervous, in fact I'm sure she must have been. Although after she came across as quite cheeky lol

Comment

I thought Diversity were great. They had obviously worked very hard on their routine.

They were my favourite.
            "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

I just simply luv em LOL

Comment

For those who think I forgot about this, you're wrong, tomorrow I will sort it out tomorrow but so far a few absolutely stunning performances

Comment

Diversity are still my favourites.

Hollie was brilliant and Susan Boyle gave an excellent performance.
                  "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

Comment

now I really wish I had put a bet on.

Comment

Gotta say I loved Stavros Flatley, susan boyle, flawless, diversity......fantastic show, and I think Susan Boyle will win more than £100,000

Comment

yes she will be fine - she has already cracked the USA which a lot of "stars"take years to do.

And Hollie singing from phantom was fantastic - but it is one of my favourite musicals.

Comment

Well think I am going to be hated here, but no way could I listen to a CD by Hollie.
                          Stavros Flatley were special IMO, but I think maybe that was the Greek in them. The Greeks do have very high family values and it shows.
                          Susan Boyle will go onto better things, as long as she keeps her cool and doesn't over boil.
                          Loved the Sax and the player, I really hope he does well.
                          Flawless and Diversity were brill and I did prefer Diversity, maybe because as Simon mentioned all the different ages sizes etc, yet they were in fact perfectly uniformed in the act.
                          Forgot the others already

Comment

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X