• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Britain's Got Talent 2009 thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britain's Got Talent 2009 thread

to be youtubed tomorrow
    So far 2 acts stand out, Father and Son act "Stavris Flatley!!"
    and a woman just now with an amazing voice.

Re: Britain's Got Talent 2009 thread

The hairy woman - wow!

But Flawless - WOW

Comment

To be honest, my heart sank when I was told that this god awful programme had started again..................also knowing Nattie would undoubtedly start yet another thread on it.

However, after seeing the quality of the acts tonight I am going to eat my words.

The Greek father and son dancing, hilarious

The Scottish woman singing, totally unexpected and a brilliant voice, far far better than Elaine Paige who she asked to be compared against.

The "Flawless" dancers, amazing to watch, visually hypnotising.

Christ Nattie, what the hell have you turned me into, someone show me a rerun of X-Factor to restore my faith in crap talent programmes, I think I have oestrogen poisoning or something.
      Last edited by Tools; 11th April 2009, 20:06:PM.
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

I think we will be amazed this season. First bloke out tonight was blowing up a hot water bottle until it burst, now that was interesting.

Comment

The Scottish woman singing is actually Susan Boyle, I've just watched it again and her voice is even more amazing the more you hear it.

Here i've found a link on utube YouTube - Britain's Got Talent 2009 Susan Boyle Sings Les Miserables although I do believe there will be better ones available soon.

Comment

Flawless - YouTube - Britain's Got Talent 2009 - Flawless
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

subscribing lol

Comment

Susan Boyle

------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
                Stavros Flatley(funniest performance of the night)

Last edited by natweststaffmember; 13th April 2009, 09:06:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Flawless I thought were brilliant and Susan Boyle - plus the michael Jackson look alike in the singing family - hope they take some advice and let him take the lead role - he has the looks and the voice.

I love the ITV 2 programme as well.

the only thing that worries me is when families let children on who are obviously no good but very vunerable to critisism - such as the baton twirling girl on ITV2.
                  "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Good Evans

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
                      The Scottish woman singing is actually Susan Boyle, I've just watched it again and her voice is even more amazing the more you hear it.

Here i've found a link on utube YouTube - Britain's Got Talent 2009 Susan Boyle Sings Les Miserables although I do believe there will be better ones available soon.
                      Fantastic voice but Mother of God she needs Gok!

Comment

Flawless to win.

The hairy women who needs her eye brows plucked before the final will be in the final and also stavros flatley will be in the final as they were Funny as Fook

Comment

Originally posted by Xena View Post
                          Fantastic voice but Mother of God she needs Gok!

as she said - 49 and never been kissed!

I can see a makeover coming on:tinysmile_twink_t2:
                          "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Susan Boyle singing Cry Me A River on a charity cd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8r9lRJ6yHY

Comment

Throw something at me now but when I first saw her, I thought she looked like Oscar(from Sesame Street) or his mother. Sorry to everyone else

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X