• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

First LB Meeting (Peterborough, August 11th)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: First LB Meeting (Peterborough, August 11th)

Someone call for a giggolo???

Comment

Too late again Nattie, thats the trouble with a *anker lol Enaid xx

Comment

I thought taking the scenic route had sorted out your head Liam hun....

I told you I would get you there in no time and I did.... just 2 hours later than I originally anticipated...

Well, I have caught up on sleep, I have chuckled at the photos and also sorted out my love life as well as driving a car with a psychotic sat nav woman with an obsession with left hand turns all the way back from peterborough.

Last night again was one of the best nights out I have had in a long long time. Its odd that people at such opposite ends of the scale from each other can randomly meet and have such a good night out together, just goes to show that appearance counts for nothing (unless you are that chav that was ranting at her fella in weatherspoons, or the drunkards having pints of larger with their full english this morning)....

I had a wicked night, thanks for feeding me again Morgan, I rely upon you as my guardian.... you do a damn fine job too when you stay sober.....

Jan you are as lovely as ever, you just watch from the corners and I am sure you are secretly pished and go to bed to hide it....

Sapphire - you are the funniest thing on two legs and I love you hun!

Cel - You are officially off my bridesmaid list, you cant outdo the bride on her own wedding day... but I think you are great really x

kafka - You sleep in the strangest of places

Crash - You are lovely, I want to put you in my pocket and carry you around?!

Liam - I just love you!

Sharon - Do I really need to comment? See you tomorrow love...

Nattie - Erm.... I never saw you, I dont know who you are, I dont have your phone number and I am sure you will now pluck up the courage to not come out again....

Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
        For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
        And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

OK, confession time.
          There is one person who was there and who's photo will NEVER appear on this thread. I was Peteyand the police behind Kate in picture 199 were there protecting me.
          I do need to stop all the rumours that are not flying about. Many people work for their crust, and others sleep with the site owner. I did and it was emotional Celestine I need to make sure everyone knows that I have never slept with site admin on CAG, PC, MSE or CCS as they are all male.
          I need to add something to this part of the post. The lady had the bed and the banker slept on the floor(passed out I think is more of a word).

will edit this with thoughts.

Amethyst- Have i ever changed what my thoughts are on you? Top bird.
          Jan- as ever it was an amazing to finally meet my nemesis
          Sapphire- inspiring as ever.
          Loulou- younger than i thought you were and yes you have blackmail material
          Kafka- a young man is trapped in your body
          HOD- fantastic bloke and we had more in common that i thought.
          Morgan- not as I imagined but fantastic to meet you.
          Cel- Well, dancing queen what can I say, except give me a sheet next time although you were more phissed than me, i think.
          Crash- I am sure I have met you before but I just cannot work out where. I will eventually. Not as I had imagined.

Enjoyed the night out and had a great time. We have said on this site people are really friendly and to be honest it was something amazing.......apart from the stinging hangover this morning over breakfast.
          Last edited by Nattie; 12th August 2007, 21:33:PM.

Comment

Hi Gang,

What a great night (I think) You were all such wonderful people, I really enjoyed your company. I really can't say anymore as I have drink induced amnesia. You lot actually ate breakfast 'Noooooooooooooo'. I still havn't eaten, food is bad for me. Oh and let me add in the photo of me, I aint staring at the pretty young ladies boobs. Thanks for waking me this morning Jan, how did you get in the room though? or were you there all night? We must do it again soon, but wait till I have some more money as the £200 soon went yesturday......LOL. Perhaps I will have to go out on the game to earn a few quid to pay for food this week.
            P.s.........Loulou You are a star, love you loads and didnt we have a lovely scenic drive............LOL
            Cheers gang.
            Hod...Liam..
            Last edited by Happyolddog; 13th August 2007, 07:57:AM.
            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Ok Then

I have the evidence

Whos Room is this
              Last edited by Paule; 15th August 2007, 18:51:PM.

Comment

You never mentioned party games, which one is this?

Comment

OMG...nattie.....is that all the natwest staff celebrating after finding out who you are??
                  pmsl......

Comment

LOl looks like a good night was had by all
                    tis great to finally put faces to names

Comment

Well folks, I'm so glad I drove myself and bump all the way to Petey to meet such a fab bunch of peeps...some of you I've met before but had the pleasure of meeting again, and some new faces...well, here goes:

Amethyst: Mad as ever, completely insane, so glad I've finally seen you in person;
                      Jan: Cool, calm, collected...but then you always are anyway..where DO you hide that booze?
                      Sapphire: Lovely to see you again, although you need some lessons in leaving voicemail messages...I got left half a message of abuse that I'm sure was intended for someone else....pmsl!
                      Loulou: Lovely to meet you, did you manage to eat all your food without bits being stolen by others?!!
                      Kafka: Thanks for helping me and attending to my plates!
                      Happy: Thanks for coming - great to finally meet you - memorable evening!
                      Morgan: Great to meet you again and catch a quick chat before we left, where DID the time go?!
                      Cel: Great to see you again too, for a lengthier period than last time...loved the convos we had..had a lot in common
                      Nattie: Not what I thought you'd be like, but then again, probably exactly like what I thought you'd be....MAD!

That's the lot I think?
                      Crash

DAY 1: 12/09 - S A R to British Gas
                      DAY 114: 03/01 Prelim sent for overpayment refund of £393.06

24 Days: E2Save Settled in full £70
                      59 Days: Barclaycard claim Settled in full £134.39

162 Days: Halifax Settled in full £1543.80
                      179 Days: Barclays1 Settled in full £2450.45 + £447.02 in costs
                      254 Days: Barclays 2 Settled in full £1450.91

Comment

Good Morning,

Just to let you know I am still hungover and still have not eaten.
                        Was somone lacing my drinks?
                        I have this picture of Nattie sleeping it off.
                        http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s...rime_scene.jpg

Best wishes,
                        Hod...Liam..
                        Last edited by Happyolddog; 14th August 2007, 16:44:PM.

Comment

Crash did I phone you hun, ooooo i'm so sorry, blimey just checked the phone records I called you at 18.25 must have been after i missed your call, sorry hun.
                          Apparently I called Russ @21.32 (just to be sociable and let him hear what he was missing pmsl) and Tools @ 20.10 (or was that someone else who got hold of my phone).
                          Errrr I seem to remember that someone wanted to rub my puppies during the evening as well didn't you Cel. :rolleyes:
                          Happy and Morgan you are lovely, lovely guys thanks for being so nice to me.
                          Jan, Ame, Nattie & Lou yer all great, bonkers but great. :banana:
                          Kafka, sorry didn't talk to you much, but you had yer eyes closed most of the time

Looking forward to the next meet and don't forget to register for the crimbo bash.

sapphire

Comment

Originally posted by iancognito View Post
                            Caption competition:

Just what is going through his mind??????

Ok I will tell you what was going through my mind.....I hope crash don't eat all of that cos I'm starving.....and she did. Believe that you will believe anything!

I have to add a little more info; I think I might have fallen in love with a few of the people who attended the meet.

Firstly Ruthie........A little star.
                            secondly Sharon...I thought we would not get on but she was lovely.
                            Thirdly Celestine...WOW what a stunner, yeah I fell in love but hey who wouldn't.
                            Forthly Crash.......We knew we would get on a long time ago.
                            Fifthly Morg......LOL.....you were great mate.
                            Oh feck another.......Nattie...Not such a piggy.......fantastic company......thats me and him on the bed in the above pic.
                            Jan.................lovely woman, so glad we finally met.
                            Darling.............as the name suggests-but getting second thoughts after tonight.
                            Kafka...............Rather pi**ed before I got there, we had a nice chat cheers.
                            Balls..............everyone was fab........xxx kisses xxx for you all.

Best wishes,
                            Hod..Liam...
                            Last edited by Happyolddog; 14th August 2007, 00:18:AM. Reason: memory coming back

Comment

Just thought I’d add my little bit, now the head is clear and its ALL coming back to me now.

First as usual it was very very entertaining yet again, in fact each time just keeps getting better. I would like to Thank everyone who turned up and made it a memorable evening.

Amethyst and Ruthie = (My adopted daughters) Great fun and I didn’t have to carry you back this time

Celestine = A truly stunning Lady, (with lips so soft), it was my pleasure to meet.

Sapphire = One of the originals and great to see you again glad you enjoyed yourself

Jan = Once again the most organised, Thanks for sorting all the rooms out.

Crash = Really nice to see you again and best of luck with the bump

Nattie = Great to meet you at last, and all your secrets are safe with me lol Again I apologise for falling asleep and leaving you homeless

Kafka = We had a good chat (in between the naps but that’s what happens when you start drinking at 12.30) it was good to see you.

And finally Happy,, What can I say but.. fantastic bloke, good for a laugh and drinks like a fish, hope the heads better.

Hopefully more can come to the next one and contrary to peoples perceptions, we did actually talk about BANK CHARGES some of the time.:banana::banana:Honest

Comment

Is it safe to come out yet?!......................................errr nope by the looks of things!

Wow what a great night, such lovely people, such a laugh.................so much alcohol.

OK, my memories of the night....................hmmmm, where the hell do I start??!!
                                Things started soberly enough.....picked up ame, met her gorgeous kids, little katie is such an angel.
                                Met everyone at pub after much time spent driving round Petey, Crash turned up, great to catch up, conversation was great, loads of laughs and revelations.
                                Then we went to the club....................................... nuff said, the photos speak for themselves!
                                Now as you have all done an individual list of personal attributes....I feel obliged.

Ame: you are gorgeous, funny, mad, great company and a lovely friend. It was soooo fab to see you again and meet the ickle ones. xxxxx

Ruthie: all of the above with a wicked dirty voice and fabulous puppies, sorry in my drunken state...I may have fixated........:o You started the evening a little bit down cos of MEN but you quickly forgot all that and had a great night. xxxx

OMG....sapph did I really try and stroke your puppies? sooo sorry!! lol, lovely to see you again, only thing missing was the old git.

Jan, lovely to see you again too, I agree with Crash, where did you put the alcohol??!! great fun and brilliant company x

Crash....ya little star, so lovely to catch up and not need rescuing!! I stand by my prediction of a little girl, ..........if I'm right you have to call her Celestine!!! yeah right!!

So thats the fabulous laydeez......now for the gents.

And they were true gentlemen, you guys looked after us girls very kindly, generously and with much fun.

Morgan.....:o thank you for being my 'emergency' BF when that little spoddy lad came hassling! role play is such fun! a true star xxx

Liam.....the surprise of the night for me, such a lovely and interesting guy, definitely a friend.......thank you for all your compliments.:oxxx

Kafka: the enigma, so quiet, yet very sweet and lovely. Great to meet you.xxx

And last but by no means least..........dear Nattie! My dancing partner!! Total riot, brilliant fun, sweet yet mad as a box of frogs!
                                And...yes at nearly 3am there was a knock on my hotel room door.............. in burst Ame and Nats.
                                "Do I know Morgs room number? Nats is roomless and evil bloke on reception aint helping!"
                                Poor Natty spent the nite on the floor with not even a duvet and dutifully disappeared when Ame reappeared at 8am (what is that lass on??) So sorry you had an uncomfortable night.......feel really guilty now.....well I did till u started vicious rumours about policeman!!

Its great and inspiring when such a diverse group can have that much fun and laughs. I truly look forward to the next event, my liver may request a transplant elsewhere though!

Love ya all guys n girls, thanks for a really great night. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X