• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

First LB Meeting (Peterborough, August 11th)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: First LB Meeting (Peterborough, August 11th)

Hope someone will be there with the Camera to get some pics,
    or should we just wait for them to be on that CCTV show on telly..lol

Have a good Day

Comment

Oh PK and Enaid you also have a good time at the Manchester meet (with the oppossition) pmsl.
      Anyway have a great time, get plenty of piccies and loads of gossip and don't forget to post it all up on here.
      See you soon peeps.

sapphire

Comment

well I'll wish everyone a good time,
        tis a shame you are all so far away or I'd have come along! Have a drink for me

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
          Hope someone will be there with the Camera to get some pics,
          or should we just wait for them to be on that CCTV show on telly..lol

Have a good Day
          Oh dont worry theres always someone with a camera to catch all those dodgy moments:banana:

Comment

Originally posted by morgan054 View Post
            Oh dont worry theres always someone with a camera to catch all those dodgy moments:banana:
            I wonder who that could be eh Morg babes?

Hmmmmm... I aint walking tonight, not anymore than I need to and that does not mean half way around peterborough, although I will be wearing sensible shoes and not 5inch heels tonight!

x
            Neither a borrower nor a lender be;
            For loan oft loses both itself and friend,
            And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

Comment

Originally posted by loulou View Post
              I wonder who that could be eh Morg babes?

Hmmmmm... I aint walking tonight, not anymore than I need to and that does not mean half way around peterborough, although I will be wearing sensible shoes and not 5inch heels tonight!

x
              Can I have the use of the 5" heels then Ruthie? I always wanted to be 6' 6".
              Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Do you want to borrow me stilts then HOD pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                  Do you want to borrow me stilts then HOD pmsl
                  Are yours size 11 Di ?

Best wishes,
                  Hod...Liam..

Comment

They are free size fit all, you just have to be able to balance. Don't suppose the'll be of much use to you then this weekend, bet your balance is way off lol.
                    Am just thinking about size 11, I am sure there is a saying about big feet.............I'll have a google

Comment

They are free size fit all, you just have to be able to balance. Don't suppose the'll be of much use to you then this weekend, bet your balance is way off lol.
                      Am just thinking about size 11, I am sure there is a saying about big feet.............I'll have a google
                      For F**k sake I can't balance in bare feet.

Comment

You daft sod, I meant me stilts not me stilletos, I have very sweet feet size 5 thank you very much.
                        Are you there yet anyway???????

Comment

SOIREE,
                          I have just found out what it stands for................
                          Study Of Inebriation Romping Enjoyment and Erotiicism
                          I am so glad I live so far away now, I thought it was a night out to discuss claiming back your bank charges...........

Comment

SOIREE,
                            I have just found out what it stands for................
                            Study Of Inebriation Romping Enjoyment and Erotiicism
                            I am so glad I live so far away now, I thought it was a night out to discuss claiming back your bank charges...........
                            Thats the only reason I agreed to go..............LOL

FFs where's Ruthie? I am thirsty, come and get me to Peterboro Lass.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana:

Comment

he he
                              I'll be on it before you me thinks pmsl
                              train in 2 hours lol

Comment

No Doubt Di,

I can't take the car though, I havn't been legally behind the wheel for 20 years,
                                I will have to have a few at home, me thinks.

Best wishes,
                                Hod...Liam..

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X