• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Well morning again, I keep waking up that's good lol.
    Bit of good news there Tempty, may not be much as you say, but it 's a start and you never know it may work out ok, I hope so. :okay:
    Still dark here lol, but getting lighter as I speak.
    Doing the old visiting this morning, then the Sunday dinner as norm. A few hours then to wait for X Factor and Strictly Ballroom lol. Before that though is Robin Hood a repeat me thinks but well worth a watch (he's me new hero lol seeing as Capt'n Jack has done a bunk) pmsl.

Comment

LB's back. I've been neglecting you all, cos I've had RBS problems on top of me Cabot probs. I think I'll start a thread about it.

I've also been making a nuisance of myself over in the Credit Today magazine forum. Well, it's about time the consumer had a voice in there.

http://www.credittoday.co.uk/forum/t...ew.htm?forum=3
      My Blog
      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Hello Lugger, it's nice to hear from you, thought you may have gone off sailing again lol.
        RBS are being a pest now are they? gawd help em when you get going with em lol.
        I see you still have the same sick taste in avatars, but still very funny lol.
        Well just in from work am ready for my pit now, glad all is back to normal on here, if ever there is such a thing as normal lol. See you all tomorrow Enaid xx

Comment

Well I finished so I'll start, not exactly what Magnus said but near enough lol.
          Morning all, it's bucketing down here and still very dark. Not too bothered as it's a work day lol, somehow it feels a lot better in work when the weather is bad.
          Forgot to mention yesterday I nearly suffered death by peanut on Sunday, munching away as you do and one went down the wrong hole I was choking my eyes were streaming, then I started gagging, bloody OH did hold my glasses bless him. I am sending him on a first aid course, no way am I going through that again jeeeeeez. Can't explain just how horrible it was, I'm ok now though lol will never eat peanuts though again.

Comment

Prematurely Pegged by Peanut. Not Nice. Stick to peanut butter from now on Enaid.

Dentist day today. For Pepsi that is. I've no idea if she's ever had her teeth looked at before, so I have my fingers crossed she's better behaved than with the farrier.

Oh, that's a point. She's staying. I can't bear to sell her after all, and one of our friends is riding her when I'm not home. THAT worked out OK then.
            My Blog

Comment

Awwwwww thats brill Lugger, so chuffed she is sorted. The dentist though the gag they use is a lethal weapon when attached to a head that don't want it attached, if you get my meaning. If she starts shaking her head when it's on just make sure you are not in contact range, or you may suffer worse than my peanut trauma lol. We had the dentist regular on the farm and I must say well worth the visits and costs as like the saying "no feet no teeth no horse", only wish I had gotten him when I first got Pepper and maybe he would have held on to his teeth for a bit longer. Good Luck with her lol.

Comment

Great news about pepsi Lugger
                good luck with the dentist though.... like enaid says......... stand well back LOL
                nice to see you around again as well

Comment

Glad she's staying Lugger, thats all worked out in the end:carrot: Thought a carrot might be appropriate here lol. Good luck with the dentist. Jerry isn't too bad with the dentist, Jess gets the job of holding his tongue - yuk! He put his teeth to good use on Sunday, tried to bite my dogs head off ( I think he was jealous lol)
                  Is no longer here

Comment

I've been lucky so far. Ben would just stand there with his mouth open. Darwen needed the gag ratchet thing, but was fine getting his teeth rasped. Pepsi... well, we'll find out
                    My Blog

Comment

Pepsi is the female of the trio lol that is all that needs to be said lol

Comment

Being female, she built to have her mouth open more than it's shut. Should be no problem then. msl:

Right, I'm off out in the rain to see how it goes.
                        My Blog

Comment

Wahayyyyyy Lugger you're back hun, great to see you hun.
                          Great news you're keeping Pepsi.
                          Hows things going with Cabot etc etc

sapphire

Comment

The Cabot thing is going to court. I've exhausted every other avenue, so it's all that's left open to me. Shame.
                            My Blog

Comment

That feckin horse has got to go!!!! My right foot is all minced... she got a bit upset and stomped all over it in a fit of temper. And she STILL hasn't had her teeth done.

I've opened a bottle of ribena to help dull the pain. :cry:
                              My Blog

Comment

msl:msl:msl:
                                That over with morning all,
                                Sorry Lugger, sly lot us women lol, while you were busy watching what you thought were the important bits lol, she got you on the hop!!!!!!!!
                                Maybe the Ribena helped last night but I bet it's wore off this morning, so she is for sale again? lol doubt it very much, you will go and see her this morning and you'll get one of those dog eyed looks that says I didn't really mean to hurt you and that will be that.
                                Still pitch black here as it is a tad early, I'm going through an early to bed early to rise phase. Wish i could just be normal lol but then again............

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X