• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I went a bit over the top. I keep forgetting I only need to cook for two now. So I think it's fish pie for dinner tomorrow as well.

It's all bloomin quiet in here tonight. Are you all watching crap Saturday night TV or summat?
    My Blog
    http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• I've just come home after a riveting night out visiting the rellies, guess who was the driver yet again. The Old Git has a very swollen face, looks like he has an abcess or something so have to wait to the morning to the emergency dentist and then drive miles to get there i suppose.

oh and anyone from Essex apparently thinks if its not dark it must be sunny! Its dark so it must be nighttime then.

Lugger I agree Victoria Beckham is way way too thin, and the way she dresses pushing everying up and out she looks deformed at times. Oh and no way are they real either.

Ok am off to me bed now, night, hight all.

sapphire
      Last edited by Sapphire; 22nd July 2007, 00:50:AM.

Comment

• Morning,
        Well so far it's not looking too bad today, least it's dry.
        May be going for a ride to the seaside he he, wll Southport to be exact, that is deff the seaside cause you never see the sea lol.

Comment

• Not been to Southport in years!! Used to let the kids drive on the beach!

Have a nice day and let me know if its worth going!!!

Comment

• I think I'll go to the seaside too. Should take me all of 2 seconds.
            My Blog

Comment

• It will take us about an hour but a lot longer to see the sea.
              HRH has not arisen yet so may be a late start, just hope the weather holds up. I will gt out of cooking Sun dinner, he can take me for a pub lunch.
              How was yer fish pie, did you do yer fish in a white sauce?

Comment

• fish done in a lovely cheesy wine sauce. But I think I was a bit generous with the wine. But it all came together in the end.

OHO. I hear movement upstairs. I'd better get the kettle on.
                My Blog

Comment

• I prefer it with parsley sauce myself, funnily enough its what we had last night too.

Lamb today and as we still can't get to the dining room table for paint and tools, its meals on wheels again for my mum, still broke its back now, at this rate it will only take us another 6 weeks to finish

Comment

• We never seem to finish lol, there is always that last little thing
                    I played Russ's bloody game this morning so I am now a veggie
                    Well I will be till we get to where we are going for lunch and see the menu

Comment

• I'm staying clear of Russ's game now. Unless someone beats my latest score, that is.
                      My Blog

Comment

• Morning all. Have been up since about 20 to 5, and from 5.30 I have been doing my court bundle, so far I have two copies, have run out of paper! will get some tomorrow and do my copy. I also need to get hold of two copies of T&Cs to go in the court's and Cobblers copy.

Watch a bloomin cheque come this week know I have spent hours on this!

Oh well, gonna have a coffee, sort out the next lot of stuff to come out of the tumble dryer, put the next lot of washed stuff in the dryer and get the next lot of dirty stuff in the washer, then I am going to sit and do some macrame jewellery. (haven't the patience for the beading today!)

Comment

• Murray Walker is commentating on F1 on radio 5 live. Go! Go! Go! Wonder how many gaffs he will make?

Comment

• Hiya, sorry I'm late on parade today. Had a late night reading on here, it was about 2 am before i got to bed, then couldn't sleep, himself tossing and turning 'cos he was in pain with his tooth. Anyway up and out early had a 7 a.m. aquarobics class, then the gym and a sauna, then back home and evenually got hold of the emergency dentist, got himself over to see him 25 miles away, what did he do, he wrote him a prescription for antibiotics, so off we go to tesco's pharmacy to get the drugs. Home now, am fed and watered and knackered so am going for a doss on the sofa, talk later peeps.

sapphire

Comment

• I've just been listening to the news. I see the Glasgow Bombers have been having a moan.

The legal representative of the two failed Glasgow bombers, Singe Majeep and Maheid Zonfire, complained on their behalf that they were only being fed Haggis, Neeps and Tatties, every meal.

He was told in response by a hospital spokesman "What the feck do they
                              expect in the Burns Unit?!"
                              My Blog

Comment

• lololol lugger thats bloody funny!!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X