• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was a good avatar, but i don't think they would like it OTR, I will go and have a look lol.

Comment

• Has hedgy left? not seen her in yonks
      When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Yes fraid so, thats all I will say but I still speak to her !!!!

Comment

• I am the last to know everything. Wish her well from me when you speak to her.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Tis a shame i know
            life goes on though eh

Comment

• Very much so on here, tis growing by the minute he he, new peeps everyday, I'm glad it just shows it's nice to be nice...........

Comment

• dunno what's going on with internet today, tis being soooooooo slow
                getting really frustrating now lol

Comment

• well I'm just glad i found you all when I did, can't imagine what would have happened if I hand'nt folled you all here

Comment

• You'd have got there Tempty, but you may not have had a laugh lol

Comment

• Grrr can't even refresh properly now........gonna give up...take it as a sign to get on with the ironing, and log on again later....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                        I'm glad it just shows it's nice to be nice...........

I wish, I am getting tired of all the fighting between sites, its why I left CAG in the first place. I found some of the things peeps were upto funny at first but after thinking about it last night, its getting as bad as being back on CAG.

I think I need a break. Its all a wee bit much at the moment.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• And why on earth have I got a little star next to my name (not on post but the whos on line list and at the bottom of threads Im looking at)

When did that happen? Does everyone see a star next to their own names?

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• SUN has got his hat on shout hip hip hooray. lol

Comment

• It certainly DOES have it's hat on enaid. As my NEW WEBCAM PROVES!!!!!

(Where IS everbodypeeps today tho?)

Anyway, go to... http://www.ifwisheswerehorses.org.uk/webcam/webcam.jpg

Save it in yer favourites. I have it set to update once a minute, so every so often ye might like to hit the refresh button on yer browser.

It's just pointing at the sea just at the mo.
                              My Blog
                              http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• I've saved it lugger. When is that red and white rocket due to blast off? LOL

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X