• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well only 2 more days left in the office.
    The alarm clocks (or my children if you want the proper name) got us up at 6am.
    Drooped the wife off at Piccadily and carried on to work.
    Just had me sauasge butter and now I'm going to make a brew

Oh Good Morning Everyone

Comment

• Well I got up early on account I had to go and turn the pony out, he's in overnight cos he's so fat he's in danger of exploding lol. So went and sorted him out then was in work for 8.15. Am only on first cup of coffee cos run out of milk.....got loads to do cos only came back in yesterday......better get on with it cos directors all in today...
      Is no longer here

Comment

• naff nite at work, currently drinking vodka and off bed soon as long as the fecking work men outside me window shut the feck up lol......watch the news later...

Madman guns down council workmen with air rifle!
        RBS £2,336.31p *Settled* - RBS £104 *Settled* - Cap One *Settled by default* - A&L - In Progress

`All advise offered by myself is from my own personnel experience and not from professional experience, if in doubt seek advise from a qualified professional!`

`Emotions are like your mothers breasts, you know where they are but best left unfelt!`

Comment

• Morning all, how are peeps today? Nearly the weekend lets hope Tempty doesn't knick the sun from us again eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Koenigsegg View Post
            naff nite at work, currently drinking vodka and off bed soon as long as the fecking work men outside me window shut the feck up lol......watch the news later...

Madman guns down council workmen with air rifle!
            Good Morning everybody, I hope your day is off to a good start.

Please Koen don't do it, Just keep taking the pills and try to relax.

Best wishes,
            Hod..Liam...
            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

• Originally posted by TANZARELLI View Post
              Morning all, how are peeps today? Nearly the weekend lets hope Tempty doesn't knick the sun from us again eh?
              Hehe Tanz
              I have'nt nicked it this morning hun....... tis raining here atm!
              looks like it may brighten up later though...... won't hold my breath though....blummin weather men, never get it right....lol

Raining or not I'm in a fine mood this morning, feeling confident.... gonna take my letter and hand deliver it to the court later........you want fast track?............you got it....let's go for it......come on then cobblers let's see ya prove nuttywest's charges.... we know ya can't

BIG BIG thanks to everyone for their support yesterday......Fendy your mantra is running through my head ...... I HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR FROM FAST TRACK.....I HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR FROM FAST TRACK!!!

Hehe see I'm learning. who'd have thought a biker chick could be such a wuss sometimes.......lol told myself twas time to pull myself together.... I have an image to protect ya know....lol

Comment

• I need that sun for tomorrow (to dry out where the craft fair is), and for Saturday (to make it a good day, and bring the peeps out), so whoever has got it....please....please...please send it this way.

Comment

• Hi everyboy, well its a bit grey here (and thats just the old gits hair). The sky's rather dull as well. Busy working at the moment and trying to put together a couple of complaining emails lol. Anyway not much doing today, except I have tennis lessons at 8pm and acquarobics at 9,30pm.
                  Talk laters, byeeeeeeeeee

sapphire

Comment

• Well I am home and I am dying I think I have alcoholic poisoning and I only went for a curry and to a quiz
                    Sat here feeling all sorry for myself and quite sick as well.
                    I am also very upset that no one has had a look at my Monument claim, I have asked, but I suppose I will get there in the end.
                    I am going to lie down now see you later ....if I survive

Comment

• Just popped in to say hello.... I have not been around much recently... Is everyone ok?

Comment

• Oh Enaid I'm sorry hun (had a few probs myself to sort out) anyway going to have a look at your claim now. You go back to bed hun and take it easy oh and don'f forget to keep the loo rolls in the fridge, Indian can be lethal at times
                        Hiya Standing nice to see you, yep i'm fine hun thanks.

sapphire

Comment

• Enaid, would have responded in your thread, but I don't have anything constructive to say, sorry hun. Hope you are feeling better soon.

It's bloomin raining again!

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                            Well I am home and I am dying I think I have alcoholic poisoning and I only went for a curry and to a quiz
                            Sat here feeling all sorry for myself and quite sick as well.
                            I am going to lie down now see you later ....if I survive
                            These Vegas ladies just cant handle their ale, better get in practice for the Leeds LB meet. lol

Hope youre feeling better soon

Comment

• I am not short of practice honest, I didn't think I had that many either, I think it was the bottle of plonk I had with the curry meself, I really can't take wine. I am coming round now I scared my mum and dad to death though this morning, they haven't seen me that rough for a very long time

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                                , they haven't seen me that rough for a very long time
                                After a night on bottles of thunderbirds in Cheethams Park in your youth???

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X