• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You shouldn't have stuck yer fingers up at her Lugger!!! you know how we women like our own way, bet it's painful though.
    Is she back in the field now looking like butter wouldn't melt lol

Comment

• Yup, tired and sweaty. Her too.

But at least she listens to me when she has had her mad half hour. I just need to keep at it so she gets into a routine. HOPEFULLY somebody will fall in love with her before I change my mind about letting her go.
      My Blog
      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Back in the field wondering why she's surrounded by white tape, and only very short grass in the park. LOL
        My Blog
        http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• You are getting her to her best, for someone elses benefit and hers, not YOURS so get on with it you know it makes sense, she knows you love her and will only let her go to a good home, you will know when the right person comes along, things like that you just know!!!!!!

Comment

• Ooooh Lugger, that made me squirm. At least you have one healthy typing finger - even though twill take a while to post!

nuddy

Comment

• Well, it's Tuesday and I'm off work instead of Friday and have loads of freelancing to do - anyone know how to build a quick website that actually looks good? No? Me neither, been trying for two days!
              Free Web Templates - Get free website templates and page layouts, flash templates, business templates and more

Comment

• Thanks Iain, I've bought a template as they're really cheap so thanks for that link, very handy, I might use it for something else though, I'm determined to get this thing right without templates. Lugger's helping me out with my design so I think it'll be right shortly!

nuddy

Comment

• Nuddy, try Webmonkey: The Web Developer's Resource for brilliant tutorials

Comment

• Ok, well just having me dinner, then its off to the court,
                    I will let you all know the outcome tonight

P

Comment

• Good luck Pkea
                      we'll be thinking of you

Comment

• Hiya peeps, looks like its going to be an interest day then, lets all keep our fingers crossed for Pkea and Russ. Oh and you're excused Lugger so just cross yer legs hun

sapphire

Comment

• Where is it mad?

Comment

• How do folkies.

Haven't managed to get my prelim to Crapone out yet, went out to collect catalogues this am, and forgot that himself had an appointment at hospital, so then had to go to that, have only just gor home and it's half day closing here today!

He's doing a lot better today, still having trouble getting his head round just how bad it could have been, he's heard from a few independant people saying that he could have been killed, so that has kinda shook him up somewhat.

Anyway, got to go and sort these cats out, speak to you all later

Comment

• I thought them things were life savers bloody hell, just shows you, he was lucky then.

Comment

• I think they are life savers when used properly, unfortuately he managaged to deploy it while sat with his face an inch from the steering wheel cos he was trying to fix the imobilizer. So he got the full impact at the point of detonation.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X