• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well gorgeous morning here now after the rain yesterday but i dont think we got a storm,im so tired though i dont think id have heard it anyway!!
    got bedroom number 2 decorated ....2 down 1 to go!
    just need to get the mess out of the 3rd bedroom so that it can be done....then for the first time in 11almost 12 yrs i shall have a bedroom all to myself!!!! ooooooo i cant wait!!!

Comment

• So it will all be worth it Archer, you have been a busy bee.
      It'll be yer boudoir love, how nice does that sound.
      I love getting in bed first, mind I have to race the dog

Comment

• Lol Enaid i know what you mean, The telly, hifi, etc could all go up in smoke....would'nt bother me in the slightest........give me pc failure and I'm all over it like a rash.....gotta fix it....must fix.......die if don't fix it....pmsl. and if the box your describing is a surge protector then yes hun, the storm deffinatly knocked it out.... better that, then yer pc though quick....and cheap!! to fix

Comment

• Thank god for that, I have never seen OH move so fast he had his screw driver out faster than I could say his name it's a 5 amp fuse but I had to put a 3 amp in till I get one today will it be ok?

Comment

• yeah won't hurt it, it'll just be more sensivtive and may blow again, should be ok though

Comment

• morning standing
              how's you this morning?

Comment

• Good morning, from a very miserable and sorry for myself soul!!!!

Can you beleive it rained all week, windy all week, and now look at it!

Yesterday my daughter (16) was at work in a pub kitchen, when a hot frying pan fell, therefore spent afternoon in A & E having burns dressed on her face. Looks like they are just superficial, but pretty nasty and painful.

Comment

• gonna cheer up now!!!!!

Comment

• ooooo nasty....... hope she recovers quickly!!

and yeah typicall weather....... was nice all weekend, tis sunny right aswell!! although forecast did say rain today

Comment

• yep, she'll be fine...... It's gonna rain here dreckley too I beleive.... thats life! Not back to work till Wednesday, so gonna catch up with the washing, and there is loads of that to do!

Also, I am going to sort my bank stuff out today..... its time to file at court for a couple of them, cant actually afford it for a week or so, but time to get prepared. Need a pay out to pay for a late booking abroad! lol

Comment

• Morning All
                        Bright and sunny here

Comment

• AAAARRRHGGGGGHHHHHHH
                          sorry had to let that out.... 10 to 9 and my youngest turns up at the door ...after being taken to school....he's only walked home again to tell me he's got a blister on his foot and can he have a plaster please!!!!

10 mins to go, no fuel in the car......me fumming........ AAAARRRGGGHHHHHH

ok I feel better now

Comment

• Aren't kids great pmsl, thing is though they are not allowed to have a plaster put on at school these days incase they are allergic or some other bloody stupid reason. Talk about rules gone hay wire ohhhhh don't start me off........

Comment

• I just could'nt believe the little so-in-so had walked home again by himself! ok he's 10 so not little little. and unless it's raining he normally walk's with the walking bus. was just a shock to see him coming through the door when I thought he was at school. Silly thing is the school is pretty good with things like plasters...... they will ring you to make sure first

Comment

• Whats everyone upto tody then?
                                Ive got oads to do a t work in preparation for my hols, as well as sorted out all my stuff for court tomorrow afternoon.
                                Anyway I will pop on from time to time just for a break

Speak to all later

Paul

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X