• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck Enaid xx

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
      Don't know what happened there but that wasn't us. All we did was have a laugh maybe we did go OTT on some accasions we usually had a drink or two lol. Strange thing was it went on for ages and not a word said, then all of a sudden shut. Anyhow their loss lol .
      Ahh maybe I can enlighten you Enaid!

Bit of a coincidence that just as you guys started posting over here, Fendy started getting grief over there. Funny that...............NOT

Ahh well, their loss...very much our gain!

Ok, now where can I get myself a pair of those FMBs??
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

• I had my FMBs on for court this morning, I had to wear them, it wasn't the weather for shoes cos it was bucketing down when I left home!

I did wear my flat ones though

Comment

• Were they green with B&Q stamped on the side?
          My Blog
          http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• delta dont forget the cca request and SAR just make things really difficult for them get them to do some work for a change u never know what u could find!

Comment

• lol lugger they should be in this weather

Comment

• Evening all
                When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Boo peepies, back. Well dowgee has been jabbed up to death, two jabs, powders up his nose, sneezed like a demented thing, weighed, had some drops to put down the line of his spine for worming, fleas, and other nasties, not that he has em, he doesnt, but its to stop em. Three months supply. OMG, bill was 84 squid. Jees they sure know how milk us for love of our dowgeeeees dont they. Hi Mocha,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Well 84 squid lighter, dowgeeeee not rite impressed at all, and hes ready for kennels when we go away. We use one up in Oakworth, its lovely, out in the middle of nowhere, Broadhead Farm Kennels, up Newsholme way. Theyre fab with dowgeeeeeees. Which one did ya have in Mind Iancognito ?? Is that the one ?? Thats usually where he goes when we go away. He seems happy enough to go, but always way way happier when we pick him up when we get back. I love my dowgeeeeeeeeeeeeee hes such a gentle big dowgeeeee. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw for dowgeeees. xxxxxx

Even happy old ones, lol lol lol xxxxxxx
                  Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                  Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                  Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                  Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                  Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                  Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1
                  A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• No it was Banks Ghyll - or something like that?

Its out in the middle of nowhere too and the owners and kennel maids obviously love their jobs, I was impressed by the fact that owners have to visit before they decide to leave their pets, not just anything for the money, and they looked after our 2 so well even though they were rescue dogs.

Comment

• 84 squids!!!!!! Ouch.

Mind you, poor Scamp cost 80 just to have his nuts removed. Then the vet said, Oh while your here, I'll make up the bill for the horses. ANOTHER 230 spondoolicks. Although I'm glad that's paid. Now I don't have to worry about getting a bill for euthanizing poor auld Darwen through the door, which would probably have arrived when I'm feeling down.
                      My Blog
                      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Oooh found Banks Ghyll Cognito. Sounds nice, might consider it next time, but on account of Ive already paid £100 deposit to the other place for him, I would hate to lose it by changing kennels. Would deffo have a look at that one for next time though. Its only about 30 mins drive away. Not too far at all.

Cripes I couldnt afford horses lugger............. 230 spondoolies, OMG. but then again if its for euthenasia purposes for poor old horsey, then I suppose worth every penny. Kindness, best thing ever for poorly animules................... xxxxxxx

Pkea, who is that, is he/she from over the road.......... Im sure I know that name ??????

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• PKea is a lovely member from over the raod....

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• How many horses did you/ do you have lugger? I love horses, they unfortunatley, dont love me.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Ditto mocha, horses dont like me either.......................they throw me xx

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Evening peeps............... good to know you lot can still talk the hind legs off a donkey!!!!! xxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X