• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi. Enaid.... Face still swollen, but methinks it looks slightly better, not quite so painful and had a good nights sleep, so hopefully on the mend. Probably aided by the bacardi and cokes I had last night! Now, who was it that suggested that I wonder???
    Not going to work today, but it is day 3 of the antibiotics, so hopefully progress will kick in today... Its just got to, am going away on Saturday and want to be on form!!!!
    How is everyone else this morning..

Comment

• I do hope you are not suggesting it was I who enticed you to drink!
      It should have gone I would think by Sat, have you to have a tooth out after?

Comment

• I expect so..... one step at a time eh?
        Just had an interesting letter from Abbey, so off to post on my Abbey Thread, need some advice! Be back in a while, xxx

Comment

• reet i`m off bed now, vodka has kicked in

Nite all
          RBS £2,336.31p *Settled* - RBS £104 *Settled* - Cap One *Settled by default* - A&L - In Progress

`All advise offered by myself is from my own personnel experience and not from professional experience, if in doubt seek advise from a qualified professional!`

`Emotions are like your mothers breasts, you know where they are but best left unfelt!`

Comment

• Nite Ken

Comment

• this paragraph was in a letter from Abbey........ dont get it, they have not written to me before about cancelling out charges, what do you think?

As we have cancelled the charges as a GOGW and not due to an Abbey error, I am unable to alter any information held with a credit reference agency, as this information is factual. It is however unlikely that any adverse information has been registered against you in connection with this matter.

Comment

• Morning peepies, Happy Wednesday, and dont forget to put those wheelie bins out today. Tis bin day. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay.

This is a quick flit in and out, cos I promised daughter I would take her shopping for new clothes today, on account of the win, Oh did I tell ya I won last week, lol lol lol pmsl, lol lol lol s..... so just off to buy her some new clothes, taking her to Leeds shopping, omg watch out wallet.

So havent even got time to read back through the threads from last night and this morning. Will have to do it later this afternoon when I get back.

Talk to ya all later.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Fendy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1
                A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Jeez Leeds Hight st, will be rubbing their hands together now

Comment

• phoning them now Enaid,,,,, stuck on hold though!

Comment

• going to see if there is anyone in chat that can give me some advice

Comment

• Well I am a tad jealous fendy, I can't wait until tomorrow as its pay day. lol

Comment

• Morning Tanz,
                          I don't think you will be buying FMB's though will you

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                            Morning Tanz,
                            I don't think you will be buying FMB's though will you
                            Can't see it myself enaid. PML

Comment

• I just want to get some claims filed

Comment

• got to phone back, their computers are down

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X