• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natties pooty has been infiltrated by virus or nutwest, lol lol lol xxxxxxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• So archer my fine winning friend. Any plans for the money other than redecorating the little archers rooms..................???

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• or both! lol they mustve sent a virus in to shut him down!

Comment

• yea bills to pay off so ill be better off,and holiday at haven and decorate my youngest son of archer is getting a bigger room and littlest archer is finally getting a room of her own! yay i might get some sleep now! and of course new socks and shoes! i cant wait!!

Comment

• Brilliant, what a huge relief. Its over hun............. Im so pleased for ya. You really put in the work on this didnt you. Full court bundle, the works. xxxxxxx

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• yea i did the full monty as they say everything that had to be done i did it with bells on and it took them ages to sort it out! didnt have a good cobbetts person at all

Comment

• I think its just luck of the draw Archer whom you get assigned. I was lucky, even though they pulled the rug out once, I still think the paralegal I dealt with was very nice. I sent her an e mail at the end thanking her for being so human and hospitable. She sent a very nice one back wishing me all the very very best in my life for the future. Which I thought was kinda nice. She didnt have to, but yet she did. Very fair I think.......... I gave an inch and she gave one back............... best way I think. Never close the door on them completely.................. ah well, different things work differently for each of us. But nvm, over done finished. Moving on, Lol Lol xxx

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• yea thank god its over less stress! i have got 2 more to do then its finished .whats going on with the 6+ yr thing? is it over?

Comment

• Nope still very doable..................... but I just need to read up more on the new claim, i.e. reason for going back more than 6 years. But yes, it can still be done archer, so Claim Number 2 under way for me very very shortly.

BUT THATS A HUGE YES, YOU CAN CLAIM BACK OVER 6 YEARS BUT JUST NEED TO READ UP MORE ON REASONS FOR DOING SO, I.E. HOW WE CAN DEFEND GOING BACK SO FAR. Im getting there, but its a little trickier than the regular up to 6 year claims...................... but yes it can be done and won. So go for it hun.

Fendy xxx

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• well i read that due to the dishonesty factor the 6yrs starts from when the lie was found out i put a case law in my bundle about that

Comment

• Thats it really. The mutuality and reciprocality thing is out the window now, but you can use the fact they have been dishonest in the way they compile their charges, i.e. pulling the wool over our eyes as to their true costs, i.e. fraud in effect, but I need to do more reading on it. Theres a CI thread on here too which is really informative. Because the new ones for over 6 years Im doing CI on.............. in for a penny, in for a pound I say. Lol Lol. No harm in trying........... at worst judge will just grant me 8% instead if he doesnt agree with the contractual, thats if they dont pay up of course pre court.......................... but Im just gonna quote my first case number in the prelim and see what happens............ it might make them even more determined to fight back,I just dunno. xxxx Will have to try and see how it goes,............ nothing ventured. xxxxx

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• yea very true and when the weathers like this it would be nice to have that french palace to go to! lol
                          right off to bed
                          eyes are going to sleep
                          u think all the peeps looking at the thread are trying to catch up LOL

Comment

• ..........and love the myspace page fendy as well(continued from your natwest round 2 thread)

Comment

• Yep, me knacked too Archer. Calling it a night. Work tomorrow. Nitey nite hun.

Sleep tight knowing your lovely pennies are winging their way to you as we speak, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxx what a lovely thought to go to sleep on........... relief. xxxxxx

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Lol Lol, u deemed me worthy to check out on my space, lol lol lol xxxxx
                                I potty arent I. Mad binty.............xxxxxx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X