• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on a lighter note! I get my new fridge/freezer today..... yay! won't have to go trapesing round the neighbourhood trying to remember who has what tucked away in thier freezer for me LOL

Comment

• Lol Lol Tempty. Watch them pills hun, they might make ya sleepy. So glad ur both feeling a tad bit better though. But no rushing about like a mad thing. Take it easy for a few days. Nasty shock car prangs. They really make ya quite weepy for a while. I only ever had one and cried for a week solid. Was quite a scarey experience. Many Many years ago, thankfully. xxxxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• i hope this is not a reflection of female drivers ooops i had better duck for cover now!!

Comment

• LOl Nattie
          no need to duck for cover from me right now, all I wanna do is sleep hehe.

Comment

• yay for new fridge freezer but dont 4get if its been laid down for delivery u have to leave it to stand for 24 hrs b4 switching it on....

Comment

• Lol............... sounds like my hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• should be ok archer
                I used to work for currys, and they don't lay em down for that very reason! it's advisable to leave em stand for a couple of hours though, just to let the coolant settle after being bounced around in the van! The guy's were nice enough to give me free delivery too, once they'd heard about the car accident! (we were gonna pick it up before all this happened) The mondeo we've been given is an estate but it's nowhere near as big inside as the peogot! oh well free delivery means hubby and I won't have to struggle the damn thing into the house either, so there is a small mercy there aswell

Comment

• LOL Hedgey

Comment

• Ee up gang................. I'm off shoppin' (not nice shoppin' though........... food shoppin'!!!) Have a great day peeps, see ya later xxxx

Comment

• Hi all.......
                      Glad to hear mr and mrs tempty are ok today........
                      Hi fendy......hope today turns into a great day for you.....
                      Hi hedgey......how's the claim going?
                      I left over the road after yesterday......had to stand up for what I believe....and I believe in sticking by your friends.....lol
                      Hi enaid, how you today??
                      Hi Nattie.....I am officially a defector now.....lol
                      Feel like a russian spy....lol
                      Did everyone get my pm??
                      As loads of new stuff kicked off with nutty and cobblers yesterday afternoon......lol
                      Russ

Comment

• Morning Veilside, nice to see ya here................... but no stands on my account my friend. You and we each have to do whats best for us. If you need t'over the road for your claim then feel free to use them, cos we each have to handle our claims in our own way. Even with the support of friends, theres sometimes some stuff that we alone cant answer so get your info that you might need from whatever source you can. Look out for yourself Veilside, and if you can help anybody along the way, then thats great too. I appreciate the support, but honestly, you have to do whats truly best for you my friend. Each to their own as the saying goes.

Defectors, lol lol, its a storm in a teacup really. My ego aint dented, cos I dont have one, lol lol, I was just a bit ticked off really, but that feeling never lasts long. Im fine though. On account of I havent logged onto t'other site, then I wont be picking up any PM's from there sadly. I just dont wanna go back. Fendy xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Hi Veilside
                          me and hubby feeling a bit bruised and battered, but deffinatly an improvement on yesterday

I did get your pm, answered as best I could I'd deffinatly reccomend putting that same info in your thread here though! there are others here that can advise you far better then I could...... I just gave you my personal take on it..... does'nt mean there's not something I've missed..... or even that I'm right! and I certainly would'nt want to mess anyhting up for you Hun.

Comment

• Lol Fendy you were right about the drowsy thing!

fell asleep in my computer chair for an hour LOL LOL

me think's I could do with some Red Bull..... or maybe a case of it LOL

Comment

• Yeee gads woman. No red bull. Will make ya funny in the head. Sleep is natures way of healing ya. Let it do its work. Sleep is good when youve been through whats just happened to ya. Go with it. Sleep as much as ya need to hun. Its a healing process. Fendy xxx

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Hi Veilside I'm fine thanks, by the way, after you shut your thread over the rd, Uniboy asked why. Don't know if he was your mate or not but thought I'd let you know he was asking.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X