• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never mind Nattie. Theres always a new email address and screen name. You can still see whats going on! You are invaluable here anyway. (Manly hugs Grrr)

Comment

• And all that slapping on back stuff

Comment

• No man love, I asked for deletion on Friday and I picked the one person who was away for the weekend. Today confirmation was received from the specific mod concerned to say it will be done. I am finished over there,

Comment

• Nattie I want to cry myself. Ive just left there for good too. It doesnt make sense for me to keep flitting about. This is where my heart, my head, and my home now lie................

Im soooooooooo pleased for Hedge, but Im sooooooooo gonna miss her.

Ah well, think I need a small glass of vino after that. Lol Lol xxxxx

Fendyxxxxxxxxx in a very funny melancholy mood now.
          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1
          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• I think i'm going to have a man cry. It all sounds so final Zup Zup

Comment

• Not you too fendy I cant take anymore

Comment

• Ok what did I miss, what's happened to Hedgy?

Comment

• SHE HAS GONE SITE HELPER ON CAG APPARENTLY.

Nattie may others have left CAG for good. I still pop in every now and again but not as much. Theres just a few threads I am still interested in thats all. I don't really post on my threads anymore.

Comment

• Shut up a yer face, you lot, I too am sad, I had alot of magic moments on CAG I found a few good friends and had some very good laughs. If it goes too far then so be it, everyone has rules. Not that I have ever really read them to be honest. I do my own thing and if it is the OTT part of me that people can't cope with then off I go. We are all here for a very short time, we have to make the most of what we have or have not.
                    So lets make the most of what we have for the moment and enjoy it please.

Comment

• She's not leaving here is she? or does she have to as part of the job?

Comment

• No she wont have to leave here, we still welcome her input completely, and CAG would be nuts to try and dictate where she can and can't post.. she should be congratulated on being asked to be a site helper...to be picked of a membership of 150,000 is a bit of an honour really.

Well done Hedge...wish you well, and hope we dont lose ya.

Ame
                        xx
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• No she doesn't but maybe she will, I really don't know why, well yes I do Hedgey needs to help people and there are not enough people on here right now that need the help. That is all it is, she started to help so many on the Nastywest threads, you get so you just can't leave them.

Comment

• Enaid,

Why you looka so sad? It's-a not so bad, it's-a nice-a place,

RLJ

Comment

• Um............... think Im off to bed.................. too sad..................xxx
                              Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                              Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                              Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                              Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                              Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                              Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1
                              A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Remember from little acorns large oak trees grow

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X