• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No I'm an all weather biker....... just not a ride while suffering with whiplash rider

Comment

• I had a car crash last week (not my fault I might add) so not been feeling that great....... thought of putting me skid lid on oooooooo owwwww LOL

Comment

• Oh sorry didnt know. :o

Comment

• my son was in a car crash last weekend... emerged out of it with only a couple tiny scratches, so did his mate who was driving thank god. They were in a country lane, someone coming the other way, braked and swerved, drove up a telegraph cable/pole and the car rolled over... OMG never felt fear like it

Comment

• same week, the boiler flooded and came through my bedroom ceiling, then through the living room ceiling and into the TV! fortunately my hubby noticed it happening within minutes so not too much damage done....... what a week!

Comment

• no need to be sorry

hehe not really the kind of thing you say in general chat! Hi i'm Tempty.... I had a car crash last week..... LOL

think I've done prety well really, I only had one day where I suffered a complete and utter sense of humour bypass. I'm still laughing, so it's not that bad

Comment

• funny isnt it.... I am an annoying optomist..... I just think thank god they were both ok, and thank god my husband was in and able to turn water off and move TV quickly..... things could have been so much worse.....

Comment

• Blimey so much doom and gloom. I feel quite miserable now

Comment

• oh well hey ho life goes on, things could be worse

Comment

• Originally posted by standingupformyself View Post
                      same week, the boiler flooded and came through my bedroom ceiling, then through the living room ceiling and into the TV! fortunately my hubby noticed it happening within minutes so not too much damage done....... what a week!

LOL bl**dy hell standing, I think us audley girls must be jnixed....... only reason I was out in the damn car in the first place was because my fridge/freezer broke...... we were going to look for another one

Comment

• Originally posted by RLJ View Post
                        oh well hey ho life goes on, things could be worse

Absolutly.... totaly agree ....... keep laughing.............far better then sulking in a corner I'm deffinatly an optamist Bl**dy good job I think LOL

Comment

• Youve gotta be haven't you? I've tried depression and it just doesn't suit me

Comment

• Well this is a better conversation now, floods, car crashes, I can cope with that i can't cope when they keep going on about FMB's thongs and drink.
                            We really should be more sensible you know, it will pay in the end

Comment

• well Enaid, I just don't cope with thongs... so you will hear none of that from me !!!!

Comment

• That kind of talk is for the stags pants enaid

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X