• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FMB Fanclub

Morning all,

Well we still have snow here,bit of drizzly rain so hopefully it will melt the snow soon.

Enaid it's not that bad being a Grandma,you can hand them back.I was a Grandma at 38 I love it.
    Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

I know you do, I bet they keep you young too. I think I have lost all my maternals if I had any
      Weather here is much the same but the snow has cleared thank goodness.

Comment

well having a little 4yr old means my maternals are still there i suppose,and im glad im finally having one i can give back so i get all the good bits
        ill let u know about jet if theres anything to know...
        and male friend....we didnt last long and now its complicated.. MEN!

Comment

Oh sorry Archer thought you may have got a companion, yes your right MEN! lol
          I forgot you had a little en, you make sure you don't cop for all the baby sitting 50/50 sounds good to me.

Comment

lol i dont mind babysitting if he returns the favour when i might want to get a life!! lol
            well whata great day today...warm sunshine almost like spring...wont count my chickens tho!!

Comment

Morning,
              Wind and rain here not very nice at all. Yesterday afternoon was lovely as well.

Well I see Leona has made it big in the states, well done her imo, we don't get many do well over there.
              What isn't doing well is our new terminal 5, what a cock up and another embarrassment for us, jeez some people pish up and brewery come to mind yet again

Comment

Morning,

Have to agree with you about Leona,I have her CD it's really good,she is such a nice girl,I hope it doesn't change her,she is so talented.

Not a nice day here very wet and cold,got the Grandkids coming out to stay tonight should get a few laughs with them,and loads of cuddles.

My eldest son was driving me loopy last night,he got it into his head he could have his dad's car (yes have not buy) and it would only cost him just over £3000 to insure it,then his bright idea was he would get a loan to buy it. And all this on an apprentice wage of approx £140 per week
                Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

lol he sounds like my son! the young kids think theyve got everything worked out! lol
                  rain here too and leona is great i love he r new one and she really deserves the success.....

Comment

Hiya everyone, well its nice and bright here for the moment.

My brother in law flew back into Heathrow Terminal 5 yesterday from Paris (he went to the England game), he waited for 3 and a half hours for his luggage, but he did say the terminal was pretty impressive as a building.

Went to get my new tooth yesterday and the bloody thing don't fit, so had to have loads more impressions etc done and another few days wait. PMSL going out tonight as well lol.

Himselfs back is still pretty sore, but he's determined to go out tonight, and he has his lodge meeting all day tomorrow (the alcohol will numb the pain allegedly), oh and we are going to see his kids and grandkids on sunday, our Summer is 10 on Sunday so the whole family will be there, including his ex-wife so at least I have got someone to have a giggle with.

Comment

lol sapph u get on well with the ex then? no jealousy? my ex hubbie keeps me and his current wife away from each other,shame cos she seems really sweet

Comment

afternoon,

lol Archer,he's maybe scared you will tell her his bad habits:laugh:

having fun here today daughter and kids are out to stay for a few days,they are baking at the moment,the dogs have finally tired themselves out running around the garden,they are filthy,the wee one has taken to hanging off her ears,which she is getting fed up with,so she quashes him with her paw,but on the whole they are getting on better than I thought.

Not a bad day here can actually see some sun.

Comment

Hello,
                          Well it's a lovely spring day here, hope you are all getting the same weather.
                          Glad the 2 dogs are getting on now SL, I had the same problem with my golden retriever and my first staffie when he was a pup. He would swing of his tail and everything. The retriever would lie at the side of the bed and the staffie pup would jump on him then onto the bed. Hence he slept on our bed all his life.
                          SL could be right Archer lol maybe he is scared you will say some home truths lol.

Rightio going for a brew, see you all later Enaid x

Comment

Well spring has sprung a bloody leak here. It's raining and gale force winds, it is just coming light though, maybe it will buck up later.

Just listening to GMTV, from today you have the right to choose which hospital you can be treated. I think my choice would be one where you come out healthier than you went in tbh.

Anyone done, or had done to them any good Fools Day pranks?
                            If so let us know lol

Comment

Talking to myself on here, but won't be the first time.
                              The weather is looking better than yesterday, although it turned out nice yesterday after all.

Saturday Dr Who is back on our screens, I'll be watching that.
                              Yes I know it's really for kids and none of it's real, but I like it.
                              Just hope they get Robin Hood back on soon too, cause I really loved that.
                              Think I'm going back to my childhood lol only the brain though the body is still the same

Comment

Morning,

You feeling lonely Enaid

we didn't have a nice day yesterday it rained quite a bit. Hopefully today will stay dry.

Haven't been on much busy busy, just been on quickly just got so much to do and not enough hours in the day at the moment.

Speak with you all later.

SL xxxx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X