• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They have caught them though haven't they 4 of them!!!!!What a bloody mess again, It really scares me i was in a bomb scare once it was horrible.

Comment

• I had to call the bomb disposal guys once. Someone reported a suspicious pastic box at the bottom of their garden. I had to cordon off the whole street and get everybody out of their houses. Not easy when I only had 4 guys to help.

Turns out the "bomb" was some kid's juice and sandwiches for school. :lol:

Mrs LB wasn't so lucky. A huge car bomb went off in the estate over the road from us while I was at work. Fortunately, a woman passing by the car saw someone acting suspiciously around the car and called the army, and everybody got out of their homes in the street in time. But it went off anyway, and a lot of houses had to be demolished afterwards.

For some reason, our house didn't even have a cracked window. Mrs LB fell off the settee though.
      My Blog
      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

• Tis horrible I was in Bolton shopping center well marks to be exact and they said everybody out. I was about 7 months pregnant and couldn't run (mind you i still can't lol. But everywhere there was glass windows and all I could think of was getting away from all the glass. It was a false alarm, but it did my little ticker no goo I can tell you!

Comment

• If it was M&S, you were in the right place for a fresh pair of unmentionables though.
          My Blog

Comment

• its always the summer months they do these bombings,why are they so adamant on taking innocent peoples lives? i just dont get some people
            im soooo tired!
            fendy im sure ur cheque will be there b4 the hearing,but ring them i case u know what theyre like!

Comment

• Tis a bit funny if you think about it...

Car one, found and disarmed, turns out they had tried to build the bomb in a Merc, yea right go and pick a car that is built like a tank and is likely to absorb most of the explosion.

Car two... park it illegally and get it towed away and impounded.

Car three... set it on fire with yourself still inside.

Not exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer are they

Comment

• By the way, hi everyone, been quiet today as I have been out, took a puffa train into Preston

Comment

• Merc's built like tanks? Oh, dear me no. One drove into my lorry once. I only grazed it with the front tyre.

Merc was a write off. Silly German now realises he DOESN'T own the road after all.
                  My Blog

Comment

• I always thought that they were built stronger than that.

We missed all this being out all day, apparently Blackpool, Liverpool and quiet a few other airports have gone on high security alert.

From what I have been reading, CNN have announced that the guy that got burnt has died, but no one else seems to be saying that.

Also, an eyewitness has said that when the guy was on fire, some one was heard to say 'let the ****** burn'

The only way to deal with these people is the laugh them off and ignore them, don't forget most of us have grown up in the era of the IRA so bombs in cities is something that we are used to, and they sure as heck don't put me off doing stuff, in fact we were in Manchester within a week of the bomb (broke my heart to see my home city like that), and we were in London the week after 7/7.

Ya just gotta get on with it

Comment

• Where is everyone

Hi

I log on & everyone has gone to bed--is it the Ovaltinees?

Turbo

Comment

• Morning all,
                        Won't say good because the weather is still very naff, we are on critical alert re terrorists!
                        I know you are supposed to carry on, I myself find it very scary. Even though I am not in the city for work or pleasure these days, I feel for the thousands that are.
                        Also I would like to say to the smokers who have now been very limited to where you can have a fag, I do feel for you, but I am so glad I have given up.

Comment

• Originally posted by enaid View Post
                          Morning all,
                          Won't say good because the weather is still very naff, we are on critical alert re terrorists!
                          I know you are supposed to carry on, I myself find it very scary. Even though I am not in the city for work or pleasure these days, I feel for the thousands that are.
                          Also I would like to say to the smokers who have now been very limited to where you can have a fag, I do feel for you, but I am so glad I have given up.
                          On the critical alert thing.
                          There is a list as long as your arm on the various organisations out there (terorist & politcal) and generally on average we are only on the level below critical, but you dont get told that in the media

Anyway good morning, and speak later

Comment

• Boo peepies....... Happy sunday, well what a difference a day makes. The world has gone mad. I am sure of it.

Simple question............... no matter what cause, what purpose, what reason, how can it ever be justified in any way to harm another living thing, animal creature human, whatever. Simple, IT COULD NEVER BE JUSTIFIED. OK we dislike some peeps but my philosophy, just avoid em. You dont have to bomb em. Live and let live. Gawd, how scarey. Flyin in two weeks. Why is it always summer when these things happen. I find it incredible to believe how these individuals can ever be brain washed to such a degree that they care not for the gift even of their own lives. Wasted wasted lives.

Bloody raining again. Bugger.xxxx
                            Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                            Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                            Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                            Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                            Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                            Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1
                            A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Well I HAD to sdpend the whole of Yesterday gettiing draged round Manchester Shopping, while we loked in EVERY shop for a new dress for Mrs PKea so she can go the ladies night at the races.

And today its Ikea togo round, because we need a new rug, cos someone(not me) knocked my lager over it the other night, and our lounge spells like the tap room of the lcoal pub...lol

Anyway caych up with you all later

Paul

Comment

• Happy shopping for rugs.............ooo er, hope u dont mean wiggy things, lol lol xxxxxx

And just be honest on the frock front with Mrs PKea, tell her honestly which ya like that way it will be over quicker. lol lol lol xxxxxx

Catchya later. Fendy...... off to read sunday papers and have frothy cappucino with chocolate sprinkles, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Potty world. xxxxxx Oooooh and gotta see grand prix this aft. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay lovely sundays. xxxxx
                                Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                                Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                                Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                                Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                                Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                                Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1
                                A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X