• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FMB Fanclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calm down dear

Comment

• Pwease somebody tell me whats going on. Pwease............xxx Im not the sharpest tool in the drawer.
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Blimey all of you sitting comfortably

Comment

• Originally posted by RLJ View Post
          My plums are still green Moch

pmsl..... that could be taken the wrong way now we are on a different thread....

I want my wine from fendy and plum wine from you! Ive not had plum wine in years!
          When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Petty, very petty comments OTR not even worth a visit!

Comment

• Nattie, for gawds sake, stop being cryptic. I was never any good at cryptic crosswords and stuff, I need it in plain English. Whats going on. Somebody tell me before I explode in frustration................. Pwease for gawds sake..........

Oi, RLJ keep ya green plums to yaself, lol lol lol PMSL. xxxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• What did I miss????
                When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• PCF or CAG?

Comment

• Oooooh I never ever ever go back over there ever. So I wouldnt know.

Where ? what thread ??

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• I will begin, we have been accused yet again of being a commercial site and therefore not good enough to be linked to the big charging God site in the sky. We have defended vigourously but soon there will be no more of us there becuase THIS SITE is our LORD and GOD. We must obey we must obey we are commercial so where is my platinum record disk or cd disk.
                      And all because the lady loves milk tray, THE END

Comment

• £100.74

Mine enaid. PMSL

Comment

• Oooh for pitys sake. Leave em to it. Let em fall out amongst themselves.............. ridiculous............... cant be bothered with it, PmSL actually. xxx

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Well thanks Nattie that clarifies it. Clear as mud now, Lol Lol Lol xxx

£100.74 is not flipping yours, its flippin mine............... I made more posts on that thread than most I think............ lol lol lol x

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• You don't need it now fendy your loaded. lol

Comment

• Erm erm erm, OK, OK fair point gurny man...............x

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X