• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Friday smile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Friday smile

If this really happened in court, would you smile just a tad ?

Comment

[MENTION=62334]Snoopy1948[/MENTION]

Was he charged with loitering within tent?

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
        @Snoopy1948

Was he charged with loitering within tent?

Actually the clown was the consultant for the defence in the event that the case became a media circus ! Boom Boom ...

Comment

Court Proceedings as recorded :

Judge : Now young man, before I sentence you for this heinous crime, do you have anything to say?
          Defendant : F*** all, m'lord !
          Judge : I cannot hear you, young man ... SPEAK UP and say again ... what exactly did you say ??
          Defendant : F*** all m'lord ..
          Judge : I still cannot hear you .... please say again .... what exactly did you say ??
          Defendant : F*** all, m'lord !
          Judge : This is no good, I still cannot hear you .... counsel for the defence, what exactly did your client say ??
          Counsel : He said F*** all, m'lord !
          Judge : Don't be a twat ... I saw his lips move !!

Comment

I must admit, I didn't realise that legal representation involved 'spin' ...

Comment

lol i know that look,

crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Be afraid........................

CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

Comment

:behindsofa:

lane: I'm leaving now!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                      So that's how they hid those WMDs.............. (in 'a rack')!

CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

Comment

this is so cool,

I just nuked Hull with a tzar bomb, unfortunately, might of slightly overdone it and destroyed my own town as well as most of yorkshire, in the fireball, maybe i should not have started with the biggest bomb

http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?&...=_2nd-50&zm=11

slight correction, that wasn't quite the biggest bomb, tried with that, took out up to skegness Bradford middles-borough hartlepool Sheffield leeds york. as well.
                        crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Man goes into surgery , Doctor I keep farting , they're silent and odourless. The doctor hands him a prescription , "this should sort out the nasal problem, come back on Tuesday for a hearing test .

- - - Updated - - -

so not no loss there then I tried it on Luton it would need a 65 kt to deal with the problem .

Comment

A health report issued recently has supported the teaching that the passing of colonic gases, or farting to those with a broader tongue, should be done without limits, without tension and without the need for ostentatious displays of tuneful profundity.

Recommendations are now being made where to pass wind 'optimally', the body should be at 45% ( like in the squat position ) that allows the gas to pass freely from the ASS (( Anal Sphincter Specifically ) with minimum twitching, minimal reverberation of the sphincter, minimal intra-colonic pressure permitting a smooth ride to be had by all.

For those of a smelly disposition, dissipation will be minimal and heavy gases may therefore linger below nose level.

If these recommendations are followed, the days of 'letting one rip' will be a thing of the past.

Go on, get into the 45 degree habit, and you'll have a colon that loves you back!

Comment

"Where'ere ye be, let yir wind blow free"

Donald Trumps (Allegedly)

CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

Comment

ooo glee, daughter leaves a note for me ( am babysitter for 12 hours today ). we should start potty training her daddy.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X